Liaison is currently seeking a talented UX Designer with an outstanding track record of delivering highest quality user experiences. If you’re a self-starter, one who collaborates instinctively, and strives for continuous improvement, we’re talking to you.
Come join us as we offer the following: A place to work with fun, smart, collaborative and driven people. Liaison is unique in that we are an established and profitable company but have that fast-paced energy and feel of a start-up. Our SaaS based admissions management software and services helps millions of students take the next step in their academic career and is utilized by over 5,000 academic programs!!
The Role…What you will do and need to succeed:
- Apply that passion to everything about the product (aesthetic, behavior, information architecture, messaging – anything that solves real-world problems).
- If a picture is worth a thousand words, then a prototype is worth a thousand pictures.
- You’re a try before you buy type of designer…you prototype (low and high fidelity) to convey interaction design to developers, stakeholders, and user test.
- You’d rather have a conversation than read documentation. You thrive in cross-functional teams. You’ll interact on a daily basis with the tech leads, PMs/POs, and fellow designers.
- You find ways to make complicated, easy. You take pride in eliminating things that aren’t valuable.
- You’re all about feedback loops, actively testing your own designs, using a lean, lightweight approach.
- You do whatever it takes to make a product successful, elegant, and easy to use
Soup to Nuts Design
- From requirements gathering, to user testing, to final delivery.
Required Experience, Qualifications, Skills
- 3-7 years of UX design for web-based products and services
- Mobile, desktop, responsive, transactional UX
- Strong portfolio of demonstrating depth and breadth of design skills, diversity of projects, and thinking process
- Intimate knowledge of Sketch, Creative Suite, Prototyping Apps in general
- Proficient in HTML and CSS
- JS, ReactJS, or AngularJS a plus
- Solid understanding of interaction design and information architecture
- Understand the possibilities and limitations of web technologies
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Self-starter with good awareness of personal time management
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Passion for UX, constantly keeping up with design trends, methodologies, and technology for the betterment of the team
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills. You will be working on a multi-disciplinary team, where communication is key
- BS/BA Digital Design, New Media, Human Factors, or 3-7 years of relevant experience
More Jobs From