Come, Grow with Assured Allies! This exciting position provides you an opportunity to be a critical member of a team working to make successful aging possible for all older adults. If you are someone who loves learning, is committed to excellence in all you do, and wants to make a real societal impact, we would love to meet you!
We are seeking an energetic UX & Visual Designer to use their human-centered design approach to create engaging and visually appealing user experiences and collateral. This position will report directly to the Head of Product & Design while working closely with the Marketing & Engagement team. (Note: This is currently a remote position. We follow the MA phases and guidelines - eventually, work will be in our office located in Wellesley, MA). Are you ready to join us?
To the qualified candidate, we offer a competitive salary based on experience, plus equity, medical, dental, vision, PTO.
UX & Visual Designer Responsibilities:
- Engaging user experience concepts for new and existing products
- Leverage the design thinking process to gather insight and craft innovative experiences
- Communicate the user experience at various stages of the design process with wireframes, flow diagrams, storyboards, mockups, and/or high-fidelity prototypes
- Design compelling data visualizations and workspaces that drive customer action for both our B2B (insurance carriers) and B2C (older adults and their families)
- Define (and refine) visual components of the UI design system that set styling standards for component-based front end designs
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders to synthesize and incorporate feedback appropriately with a user-centered focus
- Work with product and engineering to define usability problems and product opportunities, and build out human-centered interfaces
- Deliver screens, flows and assets for the overall product roadmap in conjunction with engineering and product teams
- Work with marketing and content teams to provide design deliverables for campaigns and other projects including website design, marketing collateral, and other print and digital assets
- Create original vector-based icons and illustrations
UX & Visual Designer Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to give and receive frank, timely, and honest feedback in a constructive and respectful manner
- Desire and curiosity to try new approaches even if it requires stepping out of your comfort zone and the path is unclear
- Ensure nothing falls through the cracks and go the extra mile to deliver on time
- Quick to call out risks, problems and weaknesses but are not discouraged by them
- Creativity to keep a diverse team of multidisciplinary stakeholders moving in the right direction
- A relentless eye for detail
- Extremely strong visual design fundamentals like color, typography, composition, etc
- An excellent online portfolio showcasing UX and visual design work, highlighting multiple projects and your direct contributions
Previous work experience:
- 3-5 years UX design experience
- 3-5 years visual design experience
- 3-5 years utilizing Agile and/or Scrum software methodologies
- Experience with designing complex business processes
- Experience in working with design systems, Salesforce Lightning Design System a plus
- Experienced in delivering interactive prototypes
- Experience with mobile and web design
- Experience working in a start-up company is a plus
Bachelors or Masters degree in Design or another relevant field.
To the qualified candidate we offer a salary based on experience, between $110-130k plus equity, medical, dental, vision, PTO.
A bit about us:
Assured Allies is tackling one of societys largest emerging problems: the financial strain placed on families and the economy as a result of the rapidly aging population. As the first step in our journey, we are working with long-term care insurance companies, to help aging adults live happily and independently at home. Using the power of predictive algorithms and cutting-edge preventive medical interventions, we provide these policyholders with appropriate case management, caregiving, and lifestyle support services that will reduce or delay their need for acute outside assistance.
Through partnerships with insurers, Assured Allies will offer pre-claim support to aging adults and/or their family caregivers. You can learn more about us here: https://assured.care/our-story/