Dynatrace is looking for a UX Researcher to join our growing digital marketing team. Reporting to the Manager of User Experience, youll team up with a group of ambitious, collaborative designers and developers to create best-in-class experiences for our Digital Marketing properties.
Our ideal candidate will help us understand user behavior, needs, and motivation at a fundamental level. They will do this through user interviews, ethnographic research, customer data analysis, journey maps, user personas, and other artifacts.
- Conduct customer studies using modern methods of qualitative and quantitative research. This includes working to recruit, moderate, synthesize, and share research findings
- Help the company build awareness of the research function by sharing findings broadly in meaningful ways to your direct team as well as executives
- Encourage ever deepening empathy from your direct team as they continually figure out ways to better understand our current and future users
- Lean into innovative techniques to advance the craft of user research, market research, and user insights
- Hone your storytelling abilities as they effectively interpret and share all kinds of data within the company
- Lead with context and promote an atmosphere of candor, trust, and transparency.
- Continually build bridges to firm up fruitful collaborations with leadership across the marketing groups
- A portfolio with case studies showcasing research studies you have delivered with demonstrated impact
- 1-3 years of experience working as a UX Researcher conducting user research on external web properties
- Experience with common research tools and methodologies (e.g. synchronous and asynchronous studies)
- Experience collaborating with Marketing, Design, and Development groups
- Vibrant and engaging storyteller with strong communication and presentation abilities to all levels of the company
- Experience with prototyping tools such as Figma or Miro
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. Thats why many of the worlds largest organizations trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, creed, disability status, veteran status, pregnancy, genetic status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement. To be considered for this position, please upload your resume/CV.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.