Backed by Macquarie Group, Battery Ventures, Canaan Partners & ITOCHU, JOOR is a Series D start-up that provides the world's most recognized brands and retailers with a digital wholesale management platform that transforms the way these businesses work.
With a CEO recently named a Glossy 50 Changemaker in the Fashion Industry and a CTO from Google, JOOR is attracting top talent to drive market dominance. We have 180 employees in 11 global offices, including NYC, Philadelphia, LA, Milan, London, Paris, Madrid, Berlin, Melbourne, Tokyo and Shanghai. And, we are continuing to grow in a smart, sound way.
Founded in 2010, JOOR now services more than 12,500 brands and over 325,000 retailers in 144 countries, processing an incredible $1.5B in wholesale transaction volume each and every month. JOORs exclusive partners range from established luxury conglomerates such as LVMH, Kering, Richemont and Capri, to leading brands such as Stella McCartney, Valentino, Kate Spade, Tory Burch and Dr. Martens. Premier department stores including Neiman Marcus, Printemps and Harrods, as well as global digital retailers such as Shopbop and Revolve, conduct their buying exclusively through JOOR.
We are one of the few tech companies with a female CEO and 1/3 of our engineering team is made up of women well above the industry norm. Walking our floors, youll find people of every shape, color, ethnicity and creed. If you are looking to join a team of innovators and trail blazers who value diversity of thought and experience, then JOOR is a great choice for you.
- We are revolutionizing the virtual showroom experience
- We partner with exciting brands and retailers from around the world
- We are a global company that is rapidly growing
- We are one of the most diverse and inclusive tech companies
- We have been recognized as a break-out technology start-up driving innovation in the fashion & retail industry.
JOOR is growing our Product Design team because we have a lot of innovative features we are building currently. We are looking for a designer that can create simple, elegant, and intuitive interactive interfaces for our core platform. Our primary goal is to redesign all of our enterprise software applications to create experiences our end users will love. Youll report to the Team Lead, UX/UI and work closely with our multidisciplinary team of extraordinary Designers, Technologists and Product Managers. You love working in an environment where innovation, collaboration, transparency, and clear communication is the focus and respect, kindness and integrity is a requirement. We are a small and highly collaborative team so we will value your input tremendously and expect you to take ownership of projects. As a side note: you dont mind if everyone around you is having a good time. We work hard and play hard at JOOR.
Were looking for a talented UI/UX Product Designer who wants to help shape a user-centered design practice at our top-rated startup. Youre a strategic thinker and problem solver. You have at least one to five (1-5) years of experience (preferably experience in B2B) and superb communication skills. Our current business focus is the fashion industry, so wed welcome impeccable taste.
- Someone with product design experience who has a portfolio or samples that show your best work (preferably some B2B and/or SaaS examples). Please include wireframes, mockups, prototypes and case studies that illustrate your design thinking process, any secondary research you have done and we welcome an interest in primary research
- Someone who has strong problem-solving and UX best practices
- Someone who can also create pixel-perfect UI
- Some experience in research design and these research methods: ethnographic studies, design thinking sessions, user requirement/needs gathering, usability testing, task analysis, interviewing, surveys, contextual inquiry, comparative/competitive analysis, heuristic evaluation
- Someone who is passionate in learning and adapting in a fast-paced environment; someone who is scrappy and proactive
- Experience in the Sketch > Craft > Invision workflow and proficiency in other visual design and wire-framing tools
- You must be able to handle our many communication channels including Slack, Clubhouse & InVision
- Bonus if you have some experience with content strategy, personas, sitemaps, user flows, feature prioritization, wireframing, prototyping, whiteboarding, usability, iterative design
- Bonus if you have experience/knowledge of the fashion wholesale industry
- Access to Market Weeks to see the product in action
- Collaborate with our teams in NY, LA, London, Madrid, Melbourne, Milan, Paris, Philadelphia and Tokyo
- Need a break? Flexible My Time policy - We want you at your best!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Commuter and 401k plans
- Regular social events, including happy hours, lunch & learns, company off-sites, Meetups and speaker series
- Transparency into the state of our business via monthly all-hands meetings, showcasing the companys performance in relation to revenue and growth
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.