User Experience Designer
At ZoomInfo Powered by DiscoverOrg we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are a take charge, take initiative, get stuff done individual we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
ZoomInfo Powered by DiscoverOrg is looking for a User Experience Designer to join our Product Team. We are seeking a hands-on Designer with strong UI/UX, mockup, wireframe and prototyping skills. You will champion a user-centered design approach to ensure we ship products our customers love.
Our design team works closely with Product Management and Engineering to translate user requirements into highly usable and successful product solutions.
- UX / UI design for B2B applications
- Produce product sketches, wireframes, mockups, conceptual designs and layouts for user-facing functionality
- Lead cross-functional design reviews with product management and engineering
- Drive stakeholder reviews and prototypes throughout the design lifecycle
- Maintain a holistic view of the product and drive toward a simple and coherent user experience
- 5+ years of customer-facing UX / UI design experience with a focus on complex flows and use cases in the B2B space
- Agile experience and willingness to experiment to evolve the design process
- Willingness to be a hands-on member of a development team / squad in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to balance product requirements, UX best practices, customer insights, and innovation
- Portfolio showcasing your work
Built over 20 years ago, ZoomInfo Powered by DiscoverOrg has become the go-to-market standard for over 13,500 companies worldwide. Designed to be the single source of truth, the ZoomInfo platform offers best-in-class technology paired with unrivaled data coverage, accuracy, and depth of contacts, companies, and opportunities essential to empower sales, marketing and recruiting professionals to hit their numbers. Deeply embedded into business workflows and technology stacks-- including integrations with the leading CRM, Sales Engagement, Marketing Automation, and Talent Management applications - ZoomInfo is capable of delivering more predictable, accelerated, and sustainable growth than any stand-alone solution. ZoomInfos investors include TA Associates, The Carlyle Group and 22C Capital. For more information about our leading marketing and sales intelligence solution, visit www.zoominfo.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, national origin, disability and protected veterans status or any other personal characteristic protected by law.
More Jobs From