The driving force behind our success has always been the people of AspenTech. What drives us, is our aspiration, our desire and ambition to keep pushing the envelope, overcoming any hurdle, challenging the status quo to continually find a better way. You will experience these qualities of passion, pride and aspiration in many ways from a rich set of career development programs to support of community service projects to social events that foster fun and relationship building across our global community.
AspenTech is looking for a UI Architect to join our growing Asset Performance Management team, building the next generation web applications as part of AI Product suite.
Architecting: Evaluate existing Architecture, Create Next Generation Architecture Blueprint, UI Technology Roadmap, High Level Architecture, Software Designs helping create modern software applications.
- Identify right set of UI frameworks, UI libraries, layout and API interfaces
- Create technical architecture of UI framework to accelerate UI application development for multiple UI teams.
- Create POCs to evaluate tech stack, frameworks and approaches for developing production quality software.
- Coach and Mentor APM UI teams. Define standards and best practices. Lead by example helping UI scrum teams develop great software.
- Recommend efficient UI development processes, services, software and other tools to APMs next generation product goals.
- Work closely with product managers, UX designers plus usability experts to present compelling user experience.
- Develop Reusable Assets by continuously working towards building reusable UI components, achieve efficiencies by identifying process automation opportunities and incubating/institutionalizing DevOps.
- Innovation: Help incubation of new ideas, exploration & evaluation of new frameworks, technology and Proof of Concepts that include Web Components, Cloud Migration, DevOps.
What You'll Need
- Experience with responsive web design
- Proven expertise in Server-Side technologies like Node.js, Express etc.
- Solid experience with REST APIs
- Experience with performance analysis and tuning
- Expertise with continuous integration, static code analysis, and unit testing and/or test driven development.
- You have experience with cloud design patterns and containers. Good understanding public cloud (AWS, Azure)
- You care about agile software processes, data-driven development, reliability, and disciplined experimentation
- MS in Computer Science or a related technical major with 5-7 years of experience developing commercial software
- Linux knowledge, development of microservices, Cloud deployment is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to convey complex information in a clear and concise manner using effective visualizations
- English fluency (written and verbal) required