Thrasio is the consumer goods company reimagining omnichannel commerce and consumer products, and boasts an innovation engine that brings high-quality products to market across digital marketplaces, channels, and retailers globally.
With the experience of evaluating more than 6,000 Amazon companies, acquiring over 130 top-rated brands, and managing the scale of 22,000 products, Thrasio is the largest acquirer of Amazon FBA brands. Since our founding in 2018, the team has grown to more than 1,000 people globally--most of that growth has occurred during the COVID-19 pandemic. Hiring people who share a passion for their craft in the eCommerce space is the reason were projected to grow more than 10x in the next few years. This growth is supported by investors whose portfolios include Facebook, Google, Jet.com, StitchFix, and Lululemon. We do our best work when were surrounded by people who are insatiably curious, agile, and who thrive in collaborative, check-your-ego-at-the door working environments. Sound like you? Wed love to chat.
The Treasury Director will lead the enterprise-wide treasury capability in order to provide value-added analysis, capital structure planning and cash management and control. The Director will also help lead, develop and manage strategies, operations and policies related to the treasury function, including cash management, borrowing, and wire/payment processing. Additionally, the director will help facilitate debt holder inquiries. This highly visible role works closely with key leaders across the company, including the CEO and CFO and reports directly to the SVP of Finance and Treasurer. Lead cash management activities based on the liquidity needs of the business, capital projects and acquisitions, as well as forecast and model daily and long-term uses of cash
Some Responsibilities Include:
- Provide evaluation, financial modeling, and recommendations for cash management, capital and financing opportunities.
- Participate in capital structure planning and execution.
- Forecast sources and uses of cash.
- Ensure treasury activities are compliant with treasury policies, accounting guidelines governance policies and internal controls, and develop processes to improve efficiency and enhance controls.
- Develop and execute foreign exchange and interest rate risk management strategies, controls, reporting and metrics.
- Implement best practices and technical expertise to devise effective and cost-efficient solutions to address treasury, credit card processing, business and operational challenges.
- Identify and implement inventory and supply chain financing options in order to improve cash flow, and reduce carrying costs
- Interact regularly with all levels of management to gather, analyze, summarize, and prepare recommendations regarding financial plans, acquisition activity, new business planning, trended future requirements and operating forecasts.
- Ensure treasury activities follow treasury policies, accounting guidelines, governance policies and internal controls.
- Various ad-hoc analysis projects
What You Bring to the Party:
- 4-year college degree or MBA in Finance, Accounting, Economics or equivalent
- 7+ years of experience of relevant experience, including 4+ years of Corporate Treasury
- 10+ years in Finance with 5+ years of experience in treasury and corporate financial planning
- Experience with derivatives and capital markets execution
- Experience with rating agency methodology and forecasting credit metrics
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.