Influence the HealthEdge community of customers, partners, and colleagues learning experience. HealthEdge Education Services’ next Training Operations Manager will create and optimize processes and systems to develop, market, and deliver an effective, satisfying learning experience. You will bring drive, a keen eye for efficient work, tech savvy, business acumen and a passion for excellent customer service to HealthEdge training. You thrive when collaborating to solve problems and are always on the lookout for the next, impactful improvement.
HealthEdge provides modern, disruptive healthcare IT solutions that health insurers use to leverage new business models, improve outcomes, drastically reduce administrative costs, and connect everyone in the healthcare delivery cycle. Its next-generation enterprise solution suite, HealthRules, is built on modern, patented technology and is delivered to customers via the HealthEdge Cloud or onsite deployment. In 2020 HealthEdge was acquired by Blackstone. HealthEdge’s portfolio includes HealthRules Payor,® Alruista Health’s GuidingCare,® and Burgess Source.®
- Oversee day-to-day operating responsibilities for the department. Act as the primary training support contact. Partner with internal stakeholders and subject matter experts regarding training content, operations, customer, and colleague success
- Manage the operation of learning systems.
- Monitor and report on financial performance.
- Support business development opportunities by effectively collaborating with Education Services department leaders, customers, partners, and stakeholders with Training solution details.
- Coordinate with Marketing to promote training, increasing reach and consumption of training.
- Develop project plans and manage project stakeholders, project teams, risks, schedules, and budgets for strategic and operational initiatives.
- Coordinate curriculum planning, development, deployment and assessment with Education Services leaders, Curriculum owners, SMEs, and training development partners.
- Monitor and evaluate training programs, processes and workflows for quality and effectiveness; makes recommendations for improvement.
- Manage instructor schedules. Support technical implementation training activities
- Assess instructional effectiveness and summarize evaluation reports determining the impact of training and how it affects objectives and key results.
- Maintains current, highly useable training data and related records.
- Performing all job functions consistent with HealthEdge policies and procedures, including those which govern handling PHI and PII.
- 3-5 Years of system, process and project management within a Training team for software companies with 1000+ employees.
- Strong organizational skills managing complex, broad sets of data and assets enhancing their use for collaborative work by diverse teams.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the potential impacts of workplace learning in software or technology.
- Experience supporting and or managing the development of curriculum to include digital and instructor-led learning experiences.
- Experience using, or strong knowledge of tools for eLearning development, virtual delivery, virtual environments for hands-on laboratories and learning management systems. Experience implementing relevant tools, a plus.
- Evidence of professional verbal and written communication, problem solving, and interpersonal skills. Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong ability to work independently and manage one’s time. Demonstrated positive outcomes achieved by directing or influencing resources outside your immediate team.
- Strong knowledge of computer software, such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio or equivalent tools.
- Experience with Six Sigma methodologies and tools, Project, and Change Management a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Management, Communication, or a related field preferred.
- Healthcare payer or provider experience a plus.
- PMI or PMP, Prosci certifications preferred.