Training & Development Manager (Engineering & Data)
Are you looking for an opportunity to challenge yourself? At ZoomInfo our employees work hard to define new possibles, and they are driven by winning. ZoomInfo is a company that got to where its at today on the backs of heroic efforts, over the years, by our employees and we are looking for more people to contribute to those efforts. At our company youll see that collaboration is second nature, and youll be greeted by a team of incredibly smart, talented, and motivated individuals who will help you define your new best. Youll be presented with opportunities to both personally and professionally develop as you build your career. We believe that our employees love to work and love to work here, and that you will like coming to work because of the sense of accomplishment you get from being a part of what were building. You are a fit for our team if you refuse to lose, you seek challenges, and you love to win. We welcome you to join our team of difference makers who are people working with a passion to win together.
This position requires a highly organized, open-minded, energetic professional who can work independently as well as engage as an all-in team-player, supporting the learning initiatives of the Engineering Department. This position assesses needs in our Engineering Department to skill up the team and identifies and arranges suitable training solutions for employees. This position actively searches, creatively designs and implements effective methods to educate, enhance performance, monitor effectiveness and recognize performance within our Engineering Department Learning Program.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Reporting to the Vice President of Learning & Development and In coordination with the Chief Technology Officer and his leadership team, create and deliver high quality training and professional development activities for members of the Engineering and Data teams.
- Build and oversee an individualized onboarding program for new hires that report into the CTOs department.
- Design, create and implement a competency based technical and engineering programs, including eLearnings, presentations, teaching aids, handbooks, multimedia visual aids, tutorials, labs, and reference works.
- Build courses that enable members of the Engineering and Data teams while also certifying them on necessary security requirements.
- Plan, schedule and facilitate technical and engineering functions, classes (in-person and remote), and events.
- Draft, proofread, edit, and finalize copy for technical and engineering training materials.
- Manage projects, including defining scope and objectives, coordinating resources to ensure flawless execution, on-time delivery, and within scope.
- Collaborate with internal engineering stakeholders on significant goals, concepts, initiatives, and other activities that positively affect ZoomInfo, its employees, and the people that it serves.
- Analyze and use data to identify engineering needs and to evaluate, improve and report on program effectiveness.
- Apply educational theory and organizational development theory in the development of training curriculum, content, and training sessions.
- Perform a wide variety of professional tasks, which demand a high level of creativity and imagination, as well as a thorough knowledge of the applicable needs and expectations of employees.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Education & Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science and 5+ years of technical experience.
- Experience in developing in secure environments.
- Experience delivering high-quality in-person trainings and technical trainings on a variety of topics (including but not limited to programming languages, data analytics, project management, communicating data needs, and more.)
- Knowledge of MySQL, Python, Java, Pandas, DataBricks and Spark essential. Additionally knowledge of Excel, Solr, Tableau, Snowflake, AWS, Git, Google Cloud, BigTable preferred.
- Ability to work well on cross functional project teams while executing a large-scale project from vision through implementation.
- Ability to build rapport with employees at various levels (entry-level, middle-management, executives).
- Proficiency with Google Business Suite, Udemy, learning management systems, and authoring tools (i.e. Articulate 360, Adobe Captivate).
Built over 20 years ago, ZoomInfo Powered by DiscoverOrg has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales, marketing and recruiting professionals in a position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects. ZoomInfo offers unrivaled data and accuracy with contacts, companies, direct dials and professional movement. For more information on our intelligence solution, visit us at zoominfo.com
More Jobs From