This position is also available for employment in these areas:
Remote - Arizona, Remote - Arkansas, Remote - Colorado, Remote - Texas, Remote - Texas (Dallas), Remote - USA, Remote - Utah
Pluralsight is the technology workforce development company that helps teams build better products by knowing more and working better together. Using our Skills and Flow products, teams can develop critical skills, improve processes and gain insights through data.
We build this exciting product ecosystem by working with smart people and uniting behind a passion for what tech can create. Were a group of good-natured, nimble go-getters dedicated to helping people and businesses build better with technology. That means when we see opportunities to create, we go for it. We dont let the unknown stop us from solving challenges and winning together. And most importantly, we treat each other like adults. If you can see possibilities where others see problems, have candid conversations to ensure all voices are heard and thrive in a collaborative environment, youll do some of the best work of your career here.
Our Training Architects are cloud industry professionals who love sharing their knowledge of and passion for cloud computing with others. They are part technical SME, part coach and are fueled by a love of learning about the latest cloud technologies. Training Architects make and maintain the content on our online learning platform - basically the video lessons, cloud lab environments, assessments, study guides and flashcards that our students love. They are supported by a dedicated content team that includes content managers, video editors, technical reviewers and education specialists.
Even if training or content creation isnt something youve done before, you will have all the support you need to turn your passion into expertise.
What youll own:
- Use your advanced Google Cloud Platform skills to create learning content that will not just educate but give practical professional skills to our global learning community
- Help people grow and develop their careers
- Find your voice in the GCP cloud computing community
- Attend the biggest and best cloud conventions like Google Cloud Next and other events
- Research the latest GCP cloud technology and reverse-engineer what you build to teach a community of GCP professionals
- Learn how to create our trademark A Cloud Guru learning content including real-world, hands-on and scenario driven labs
- Work closely with the content team and their feedback to deliver content to schedule
- Engage and support students in their learning journey
Experience youll need:
- Generally requires 5+ years of experience including 3+ years of hands-on experience with Google Cloud Platform
- At least 1 relevant GCP certification
- Experience providing mentoring, training or coaching in a technical context; anything from teaching someone in your team something new, or providing structured training courses!
- Ability to explain and translate technical concepts in simple, easy to understand terms
A little more about the team...
Who says learning something technical has to be a snooze? With a human touch, the worlds leading cloud gurus, and a few Lego bricks, were giving people the skills they need to move up in their careers and change their lives, whilst having a bit of fun along the way.
Based on the latest learning techniques and infused with humor, our content is more than meets the eye, transforming novices into gurus faster than robots turn into semi trucks. To get our students on top of the cloud, we have to get there ourselves. We dedicate time each week to continued learning from getting certs to brushing up on presentation skills.
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.