NWN Carousel is the leading Cloud Communications Service Provider (CCSP) focused on transforming the customer and workspace experience for commercial, enterprise, and public sector organizations. We deliver hybrid work experiences for millions of users across North America’s 7,000 leading organizations. Our integrated devices, communications apps, AI-enabled contact centers, networking, security, and analytics allow our customers to learn, discover, work, and connect from anywhere - all delivered as a cloud service that’s simple to use and manage. To learn more about our solutions please visit www.nwncarousel.com
The Territory Account Executive role is best described as requiring a Sales hunter mentality and is primarily responsible for generating new customer relationships through the sale of NWN Carousel’s key offerings within a specific geography or vertical market. Additionally, the Territory Account Executive is responsible for maintaining and growing existing customer relationships within their territory.
Scope of Role Responsibilities
Essential, key job responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Services existing clients in territory and generate new customer relationships through the sale of NWN Carousel’s key offerings within a specific geography or vertical market.
- Meet or exceed the assigned annual quota (typically between $500K - $1M).
- Participate in Business Development/Demand Generation activities to support customer growth.
- Follow NWN Carousel’s core selling models and tools, consistently use techniques and processes learned in our Force Management training and follow the MEDDICC methodologies for field sales.
- Research accounts/prospects to gain an understanding of the business/organization function, their target customers/markets, how they transact business, key decision makers, existing VAR relationships, key financial metrics and the information technology budget.
- Represent NWN Carousel in a professional and highly ethical manner at all times.
- Develop relationships with focus manufacturer representatives covering the assigned territory or vertical.
- Develop relationships with multiple decision makers within accounts, especially at the C level Suites.
- Gain an understanding of the information technology strategy of assigned accounts, key projects for the current and upcoming years.
- Consistently and effectively, communicate NWN Carousel’s value proposition to key stakeholders within assigned accounts.
- Introduce NWN Carousel content experts (Solution Architects, Offering Leaders, Offering Technical Leads and Executives) to key stakeholders within your assigned accounts. Practice the concept of "none of us is as smart as all of us."
- Understand and stay current with partner registration programs and incentives.
- Utilize the company’s CRM tool and prospecting tools as directed by Sales management.
- Maintain consistent contact with all assigned accounts.
- Build a personal brand within the territory.
- Ability to grow business from a standing start.
- Cold calling into the assigned territory/market to find new customers and projects.
- Regular meetings with Offerings teams and assigned customers to promote NWN Carousel solutions and services.
- Work with internal and external resources to develop and sell new our solutions.
- Work with pre-sales to develop proposals and statements of work to sell NWN Carousel solutions.
- Forecast business regularly and accurately and regular using the company CRM tool.
- Attend and facilitate marketing events that are relevant to NWN Carousel sales team.
- Attend company-facilitated trainings and business meetings.
Role Qualifications and Requirements
The following are minimum qualifications and requirements required for this role:
- 2+ years of solution based selling - products and/or services.
- Outside sales experience with direct end-user accounts.
- Working knowledge and/or the ability to quickly assimilate and reliably use NWN Carousel’s core selling models and tools, specifically SalesForce platforms, MEDDICC selling methodology and fundamental skills learned in our Force Management sales process training.
- 2 years proven success in selling technology or related projects in a territory based assignment.
- Understanding of key technology solutions.
- Experience in a “Sales Hunter” role where attaining quota or growth targets is highly dependent on new business.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and relevant work experience is required.
- Understanding of key technology offerings.
- Demonstrated resiliency and personal drive to succeed.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly.
- Solid communication skills, reasoning ability and people skills.
- Superb listening skills.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, ability to present effectively.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Understanding and use of solution selling approach.
- Must possess a clean driving record and have access to a personal vehicle or reliable transportation.
NWN Carousel is an Equal Opportunity Employer: NWN Carousel provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment free from unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other status or condition protected by local, state or federal law.