To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
At Formlabs, our diverse team needs the office operating smoothly at all times. To get our best work done, we need our IT and systems administration to run at peak efficiency. You will be asked to put your creativity to work to develop enduring, innovative solutions. You will act as our in-house technical support by troubleshooting our IT issues. You will help analyze and troubleshoot common problems in systems and services, research and design new solutions, and implement, integrate, and program those solutions.
If you are highly motivated, organized, and love supporting a diverse company in accomplishing great things, we want you to join our Technical Operations team as our Technology Operations Intern.
Internship Term: Summer/Fall 2023 (ideal candidate will be available for 6 months starting in May)
Location: Onsite in Somerville, MA
- Act as the primary troubleshooter for technical support systems and applications
- Promptly respond to all help desk requests
- Be an essential part of the employee onboarding process including account creation and computer provisioning
- Provision replacement computers for existing employees as required
- Ensure that company productivity is rarely impacted by an IT or systems issue
- Support our teams with office systems such as phone, conference, and A/V
- Refer help requests to an appropriate colleague for resolution
- Enter all issues into the Help Desk system, and update status as it changes
- Build and maintain self-service documentation on common fixes for our tech-savvy employees, as well as internal documentation for team reference
- Always looking for a better way to get the job done
- Independent and creative problem solver
- Experience with IT, Technology, and/or Systems
- A foundational understanding of networking
- Love to constantly learn at lightning speed
- Experience with any of the following:
- Servicing tickets in a help desk environment
- Computer repair
- Google Workspace administration
- Jira administration
- 3D Printing and CAD software
Internships at Formlabs give students the opportunity to create, build, solve, and discover in every area of our business. Come build your career and build the future of 3D printing. Internship perks include social events, networking opportunities, access to our fully-stocked kitchens and onsite lunches, and unlimited 3D printing!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.