Lookout is seeking a talented and motivated individual to expand our Technical Publications team to help produce high quality, customer facing technical content to accompany Lookout Mobile Endpoint Security products. Our documentation set currently includes regular release notes, third party integration guides, API references, SDK guides, and FAQ content. We've recently migrated our support portal and all its customer facing content to Salesforce. Managing content presentation in Salesforce will be a big part of this role.
We're after someone hands-on who can dive into the product and documentation, and then identify areas where new content or updates will have the biggest benefits for our customers, resellers, and partners. In addition to the docs, there's the support portal itself. Since the migration to Salesforce is still relatively fresh, you'll have a lot of freedom to familiarize yourself with the workflow, external-facing presentation, and will be expected to implement improvements and optimizations to provide our customers with the best online experience possible.
- Ramp up on and understand the use cases for Lookout's Mobile Endpoint Security solution, including the admin console, end user app, and integrations with third party Mobile Device Management platforms.
- Update and maintain existing documentation, and help produce new deliverables where required.
- Document product features and use cases with technical precision, grace, and efficiency.
- Identify and implement improvements to the documentation set and the Salesforce support portal.
- Demonstrated experience writing technical documentation for software centric products
- Skilled at summarizing problems and representing solutions succinctly and accurately
- Experience writing for multiple audiences, e.g. Customers, Support Personnel, Sales Engineers, Resellers/Partners, and Engineering.
- Adept at learning new authoring and content management tools that may increase quality and efficiency
- Experience working within an Agile/Scrum Engineering development model
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
- Experience with SaaS, Cloud based products a plus
- Experience with security or mobile device management products a plus