As a member of our Product team, you will work cross-functionally throughout Glance to own technical and knowledge-based content for internal and external end-users. You will be the primary resource for documentation and will own the structure and maintenance of Glance's information architecture.
What You'll Do
- Create and maintain documentation for all Glance products
Design and enhance the Glance information architecture for:
- Support materials
- Pre-sales technical materials
- Training materials
- Define and maintain the documentation personas for Glance products
- Implement and maintain a documentation process workflow that includes input and feedback from Development and Customer Success teams.
- Provide input to the selection of customer and stakeholder information systems, for example, Knowledge Bases or other future systems.
- Work in a collaborative manner across teams to solve Glance technical information challenges
- Provide input into product design where it can improve user-product understanding and product ease-of-use
- Create an 18-month, project plan to improve the Glance information architecture
- Manage and report on the work of Glance documentation contractors (when applicable)
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in technical communications, or equivalent work experience
- Ability to work collaboratively in cross-functional teams to drive content
- 5-7 years experience writing technical documentation including feature descriptions, customer use cases, and release notes
- Ability to write clear and concise procedural and training documentation for technical and non-technical audiences
- Knowledge of development practices including agile methodologies
- Experience in and/or proficiency using: Confluence, Jira, APIs, Atom, Markdown, Git/GitLab.
Benefits & Culture
At Glance, we take culture seriously. Each of us strives to deliver results that delight our customers. We're a transparent organization that places a high value on trust, positive intent, and decisiveness. We value and seek diversity and embrace work/life balance for our team. We offer our team an excellent insurance package, 401k plan, and time-off benefits. Our offices remain closed. Team members can choose to work in the office on a limited basis. When opened, we do not require team members to be in the office each day. We have offices in Portsmouth, NH, and Wakefield, MA.