Office Tour Photos
Excellent opportunity for an energetic individual to join our technical support team. The ideal candidate should have a natural skill for problem solving, an enthusiastic approach for customer service, and possess experience in Help Desk support. We provide end user support for LastPass consumer and LastPass business products. Our goal is to provide a great customer experience resolving technical issues upon our first contact.
Candidates should possess excellent organizational, time-management, and prioritization skills. Technical Support Representatives are expected to work both independently as well as maintaining a collaborative team environment.
- Effectively interact with customers of all technical skill levels to define, research, and resolve customer issues quickly and accurately.
- Communicate and resolve technical issues via phone, email, and chat until resolution
- Provide a superior level of service in all customer interactions, with a target of first call resolution.
- Troubleshoot network environments to include working with various operating systems, firewalls, routers, custom product configurations, and API integrations.
- Communicate effectively with customers, team members, and other internal departments.
- Provide timely updates to customers, colleagues, and management on the status of outstanding cases.
- Organize and communicate customer feedback and bug reporting to the appropriate internal audience
- A college degree or 18 months of experience in computer support
- Effective listening skills, strong interpersonal and phone skills
- Excellent customer service skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to valuate, analyze, and diagnose issues with various Operating Systems
- Knowledge in configuration and troubleshooting OSX, Windows 10/8/Windows 7/Vista/XP, and mobile platforms (iPhone & Android)
- Troubleshoot network environments to include working with various, firewalls, routers, custom product configurations
- Understanding of various Internet protocols (ie. HTTPS, DNS, DHCP, ICMP)
- Familiarity with remote access concepts and protocols
- Experience in a fast-paced help Level 2 or Level 3 support environment
LogMeIn simplifies how people connect with each other and the world around them to drive meaningful interactions, deepen relationships, and create better outcomes for individuals and businesses. One of the world’s top 10 public SaaS companies, and a market leader in communication & conferencing, identity & access, and customer engagement & support solutions, LogMeIn has millions of customers spanning virtually every country across the globe. LogMeIn is headquartered in Boston with additional locations across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia.
Be Accountable - even when no-one is looking
Thrive Together - greatness comes from unlocking each other’s potential
Advance Confidently - we find opportunity and act on it
Collaborate Openly - our whole is greater than the sum of our parts
Engage Fearlessly - we speak up and listen
More Jobs From