Quick Base is revolutionizing the way people work by enabling professionals to develop their own cloud-based applications for driving vastly improved work productivity. With more than 500,000 users and a presence in over 50 of the Fortune 100 companies, we are quickly expanding our stake in the high-growth, multibillion-dollar SaaS, PaaS and mobile markets.
Quick Base is headquartered in Cambridge, MA and was recently ranked as a Boston Business Journal best place to work. Come join us as we grow.
About the team:
At Quick Base, we believe that exceptional employees are not only the key to our success, but also to our customers’ success. Our teams are small, diverse, nimble and highly empowered to drive Customer Support excellence. Each team owns its own commitments and outcomes. Our employees enjoy interesting challenges, learn fast, and strive to do the best work of their life.
Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to learn the Quick Base product
Use your support and development background to enable customer success using the QuickBase Platform as a Service technology
Provide functional troubleshooting, feature explanation, and best practice guidance
Creatively solve problems with a bias toward innovation
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to learn Quick Base products
- A commitment to personal high standards proven by excellent attendance and the desire and ability to contribute to team and company goals
- Detail oriented, the ability to properly document and create customer call notes in a computer system using multiple screens of data
- Excellent communication skills, inspiring confidence while leading customers through the steps to resolve issues via phone and email
- Ability to manage multiple priorities within a fast paced environment
- Previous experience in customer service, banking, financial services or call center experience is helpful
- We are looking for folks that want to WOW and deliver for customers, work hard and have fun doing it
- Understanding of database concepts
- BA/BS Degree
- Ability to collaborate with stakeholders in different teams to influence change through a matrix organization.
- Strong organizational, analytical skills and problem solving ability – both strategic and tactical planning.
- Self-starter and intellectually curious.
- Exhibit deep customer empathy
- Natural ability to be transparent and open to feedback.
- Sense of urgency, resourceful and never sacrificing quality.
- Capacity to work in a high growth, fast-pace environment.
- Strong interpersonal, strategic and tactical planning and analytical skills. “Can do” attitude and intense desire to excel.
- Collaborative, team player with high standards and ethics.