About the Team:
The Technical Support team is a 24/7 global support team that demonstrates personal confidence, commitment, and a passion for excellent customer service.
Intralinks is looking for a highly motivated Technical Support Analyst to join our support team. We are looking for a team player, self-starter that enjoys working in a fast-paced and high-volume environment. This role requires exceptional customer centricity and the ability to learn new technologies quickly to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Handles first and second level support via inbound calls/chats/emails from our global clients, both internal and external, in a call center environment.
- Take escalations from our Tier 1 Team
- Act as Subject Matter Expert with ability to walk internal and external clients through using all Intralinks products.
- Work closely with clients and our Product/Operations/Development Teams to identify defects and product improvements, leading conference calls and acting as liaison between the groups.
- Consistently attain high quality scores and customer satisfaction ratings according to department goals.
- Flexible work schedule as required (additional hours, holidays, and weekends)
- Education College degree (Associates, Bachelors, Technical School) or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge configuring and troubleshooting Adobe and Microsoft Office products
- Knowledge configuring and troubleshooting all modern browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Knowledge capturing and reviewing web traffic logs
- Knowledge of basic networking and LAN infrastructure
- Knowledge of basic SQL reporting
- Knowledge of basic APIs
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for technology
- Strong time management/multitasking skills
- 1-2 years experience in a service-oriented call center environment
- Experience supporting SaaS products
- Experience supporting mobile applications
- Experience supporting Mac
- Experience using the following ticketing system (ServiceNow, JIRA, Oracle Service Cloud)
- Knowledge of networking and LAN infrastructure
- Knowledge of SQL reporting
- Knowledge of building and supporting APIs
- Experience supporting SSO
- Knowledge of SharePoint
Intralinks really values its commitment to employee career growth. We are all part of a strong team which genuinely cares for one another and the success of our clients. Our relentless drive to providing a white glove service in FinTech, is just one of our teams key qualities which makes us proud to be a part of this company.
SS&C Intralinks is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.