6 River Systems is a Shopify company leading the way to faster fulfillment. E-commerce has changed the world and 6 River Systems is building solutions to power winning warehouses of the future. Were revolutionizing warehouse automation with collaborative mobile robots driven by artificial intelligence and advanced cloud-based software.
As a Technical Success Manager at 6RS, you will support customers and partner with technical teams to optimize the use of 6RS solutions at each customer site. In this remote position, you will:
- Leader Operational Meetings with customers to review trends and opportunities for upgrades based on the customer's business needs
- Troubleshoot Technical Issues and Address Operational Issues by partnering with Software Reliability Engineers, Hardware Reliability Engineers, Solutions Designers, and other technical experts within 6 River Systems
- Improve Outcomes: Proactively monitor data from each site to address emerging or escalated issues and provide training to ensure effective use of 6RS solutions at each customer site
This position could be a great match if you have:
- Experience supporting customers using innovative software and hardware solutions
- Advanced Knowledge of Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Engineering
- Demonstrated ability to proactively address escalated issues with technical colleagues
- Experience leading operational meetings with customers and using data to drive expansion within each account
Travel: The Customer Success Team usually travels to customer sites 25%-35% of the time.
- Recognized by the Boston Globe as a Top Place to Work
- Entrepreneurial spirit of a start-up combined with the stability of a global commerce company
- Competitive compensation packages with company-paid health, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid holidays, vacation/sick time, and parental leave
- Annual 401k contribution from the company
- Lifestyle spending account
About 6 River Systems
Founded in Waltham, Massachusetts in 2015, 6 River Systems is a leading collaborative mobile robotics fulfillment solution and part of global commerce company Shopify. Founders Jerome Dubois and Rylan Hamilton were previously executives at Kiva Systems (now Amazon Robotics). The 6 River Systems solution is operating in more than 20 facilities in the U.S., Canada, and Europe, fulfilling millions of units each week for companies including Lockheed Martin, CSAT Solutions, ACT Fulfillment, DHL, XPO Logistics, and Office Depot. To learn more, visit www.6river.com.
Shopify is a leading global commerce company, providing trusted tools to start, grow, market, and manage a retail business of any size. Shopify makes commerce better for everyone with a platform and services that are engineered for reliability, while delivering a better shopping experience for consumers everywhere. Headquartered in Ottawa, Canada, Shopify powers over one million businesses in more than 175 countries and is trusted by brands such as Allbirds, Gymshark, PepsiCo, Staples, and many more. For more information, visit www.shopify.com
6RS is an equal opportunity employer committed to building diverse teams.