The Technical Solutions Attorney is a unique position at LinkSquares. This role is for JDs that are looking for a non-traditional way to apply their skills in a legal technology startup! Legal Tech is the hottest market in SaaS right now, and we are looking for someone who is passionate about the pain we are alleviating for legal teams everywhere.
As you know, contracts are the lifeblood of business and power everything from revenue, obligations, financing activities, and reporting. At LinkSquares, our AI-powered, end-to-end contract management and analytics platform takes the manual, time-consuming, tedious tasks out of the contracting process. With LinkSquares, legal teams save time, cut costs, and improve business outcomes. We are a 75-person company headquartered in downtown Boston. Tim Parilla, the famous GC that brought DraftKings from 20 employees to a $27 billion IPO, just joined LinkSquares as our first Chief Legal Officer! Why? Because he was a customer and believes so much in what we are doing for legal teams! So if you are interested in being shoulder to shoulder with the best, LinkSquares is the place for you.
So what is a Technical Solutions Attorney?
In this role you will be a critical ally and partner to our Sales team by helping prospective customers navigate the evaluation of our software. The evaluation will start with a TSA performing a technical demonstration to showcase the full power of the LinkSquares from a been there done that perspective, after all who hasnt felt the pain of manual contract review?
The Technical Solutions Attorneys will:
- Be taught everything they need to know about the world of Technology
- Sharpen their skills and understanding of software and artificial intelligence
- Become technical experts on everything LinkSquares
- Run product demonstrations for legal teams
- Help support proof of concept trials of the AI on customer contracts
- Stay up to date on latest developments within the legal industry
- Work alongside our CLO to help influence the future product roadmap
- Law Degree
- Relevant experience reviewing contracts
- Desire to learn how to use your skill set in new ways
- Technical proficiency (are you a natural with computers, apps, and software? If so, we can easily teach you everything you will need to know!)
Must haves: Located near Boston, Hybrid in-office role