At Wasabi, we’re a proven collection of pioneers, visionaries and disruptive doers. We see things differently than our competitors, and we make our mark in the industry by challenging the norm and delivering the unexpected and improbable. We’re a fast-growing company taking the Cloud Storage industry by storm and recognized as one of the best places to work in Boston.
Wasabi hot cloud storage is a new class and category of cloud storage, breaking all traditional barriers and boundaries of storage with a disruptive value proposition of being 1/5th the cost of AWS S3, faster than the competition, with no fees for egress or API request and delivered as a single-tier solution. Cloud storage has never been so simple, so fast and so inexpensive. It’s all part of our vision to make cloud storage the next great global utility, just like electricity.
Role Description: Technical Recruiter (contract or permanent)
Wasabi’s Technical Recruiter will have significant technical recruiting knowledge and experience and will be part of the HR Team. The ideal candidate is a multi-tasker who enjoys a fast-paced environment, and pro-actively seeking passive candidates for senior and hard to fill technical roles. This role will report to the HR and Payroll Manager.
- Supporting Wasabi’s recruiting overall with an emphasis on mid to principal level software engineering and related roles requiring heavy sourcing
- Work with Hiring Managers and Human Resources to develop targeted job descriptions and specifications
- Source and recruit candidates using LinkedIn Recruiter and other related databases
- Craft recruiting emails to attract passive candidates
- Screen incoming resumes and application forms
- Schedule and conduct interviews using HR best practices
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the team
- Administer applicant tracking system
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience as a Technical Recruiter
- Experience sourcing passive candidates for niche technical roles
- Proficient knowledge of applicant tracking systems
- Enthusiasm and “self-starter” qualities enabling management of multiple concurrent responsibilities and effective and efficient functioning in a fast-paced & dynamic environment
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable working in a remote environment
- BA/BS in a relevant field required