6 River Systems (6RS) is a Shopify (SHOP) company leading the way to faster fulfillment. E-commerce changed the world and our solutions power winning warehouses of the future. Were revolutionizing warehouse automation with collaborative mobile robots driven by artificial intelligence and advanced cloud-based software.
Our team is growing! If you are passionate about going above and beyond to find great people, we're the place for you. As a Technical Recruiter, you will report to the head of talent and work on a small, high visibility team
As a Senior Technical Recruiter you will:
- Partner with hiring managers, engineering directors, and people across 6RS to recruit a wide range of software and hardware engineers
- Collaborate with the entire engineering department to gather requirements and execute a recruiting strategy that aligns with our continued growth as an organization
- Refine our recruiting process as we scale up to meet hiring needs
- Grow your relationship with multiple teams and make a direct impact on the continued success of 6RS by hiring top talent in the software and robotics space
Here is what you will need day one:
- 3+ Experience in full cycle recruiting including req management, sourcing, offer negotiations, and onboarding
- Experience partnering directly with multiple managers simultaneously to hire a wide range of skills including: full-stack development, QA, DevOps, and robotics software
- Experience with creative strategies for sourcing and building pipelines of talent for key roles
- A data driven mindset with a focus on data integrity in our ATS as well as reporting to help collaborate with managers on hiring strategies
- Experience building a targeted and personalized outreach plan ensuring a positive candidate experience from the first touch point
- Experience working 100% remote with an engineering team that is spread across the US and Canada
Why 6RS? Recognized by the Boston Globe as a Top Place to Work
- Entrepreneurial spirit of a start-up combined with the stability of a global commerce company
- Competitive compensation packages and Shopify RSUs
- Company-paid health, dental, and vision coverage for all employees
- Paid holidays, vacation/sick time, and parental leave
- Annual 401k contribution from the company
- Lifestyle spending account
About 6 River Systems
Founded in Waltham, Massachusetts in 2015, 6 River Systems is a leading collaborative mobile robotics fulfilment solution and part of global commerce company Shopify. Founders Jerome Dubois and Rylan Hamilton were previously executives at Kiva Systems (now Amazon Robotics). The 6 River Systems solution is operating in more than 20 facilities in the U.S., Canada and Europe, fulfilling millions of units each week for companies including Lockheed Martin, CSAT Solutions, ACT Fulfillment, DHL, XPO Logistics, and Office Depot. To learn more, visit www.6river.com.
Shopify is a leading global commerce company, providing trusted tools to start, grow, market, and manage a retail business of any size. Shopify makes commerce better for everyone with a platform and services that are engineered for reliability, while delivering a better shopping experience for consumers everywhere. Headquartered in Ottawa, Canada, Shopify powers over one million businesses in more than 175 countries and is trusted by brands such as Allbirds, Gymshark, PepsiCo, Staples, and many more. For more information, visit www.shopify.com.