At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are a take charge, take initiative, get stuff done individual we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
The Zoominfo Infrastructure Engineering (IE) team is responsible for building and maintaining the Zoominfo technical infrastructure, including but not limited to development and automated testing platforms, CI/CD pipeline, and a global cloud SaaS solution using multiple cloud providers. We work hand in hand with Engineering teams to achieve fast delivery of new product features while maintaining stability and minimizing technical debt. We are looking for a highly motivated Operational Excellence Specialist to implement strategic process changes and ensure procedural consistency across the organization. Reporting to the Operational Excellence Manager, this role will contribute significantly to the effectiveness of Zoominfo Engineering as a whole and positively impact Zoominfos customer satisfaction.
As the Operational Excellence Specialist you will be the hands-on implementer of operational projects across departments. You will work to encourage and enforce adoption of new processes and procedures, including but not limited to incident management, change management, and more. You will interact with managers and senior leaders in Zoominfo Engineering and across the company. You will track your progress and create visibility and measurements to demonstrate success.
- Lead the adoption and implementation of incident management procedures and systems.
- Meet with Engineering Teams to understand their challenges. Work with them hands-on to overcome these challenges with training and/or additional support.
- Oversee the flow of Critical Incidents through the Retrospective (RCA) Process using the Jira system.
- Conduct system audits on a regular weekly and monthly basis to ensure compliance and readiness.
- Conduct hands-on audits of live incident management calls.
- Contribute content to the technical knowledge base (Confluence wiki).
- Prepare reports, both static and live dashboards.
- Have the opportunity to lead training sessions and/or prepare course materials for online courses on Zoominfos internal employee training platform.
- Bachelors degree
- 3-5 years of experience in a technical organization (preferred SaaS), preferably in a project management or incident management role
- Demonstrated understanding of and interest in project management principles
- Demonstrated capacity to deliver results within a matrix organizational structure.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Team player with positive attitude, enjoys working with others
- Willingness and ability to learn quickly
- Multitasking and organizational skills, attention to detail
- Experience with and technical knowledge of PagerDuty
- Advantage: experience working with technical teams, familiarity with SaaS business model, familiarity with Jira and Confluence, experience with Datadog, Google Data Studio
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.