We are seeking an experienced Technical Project Manager with demonstrated success in scheduling and keeping projects on track in highly dynamic environment. In this role, you will report to Automation and Claims Manager and serve as a partner to Product Development Teams and Corporate Business to identify and prioritize Claims and Competitive performance Tests. Your responsibilities include documenting and tracking all system test information, issues, results, and statuses. You should possess sufficient technical depth to troubleshoot complex cross functional problems, determine root cause, corrective action, document findings and drive system issues to closure. You will work with external partners to help develop plans for execution of testing as well as review and approve testing performed is up to internal standards. You will also develop and document test methods, procedures, and/or test results that have cross functional and/or cross product applicability.
What You Will Do:
- Act as a project manager to Claims and Competitive group: gain deep insight into product delivery process with time to market, from module, sub-system and the complete set of robotic system requirements, which if satisfied, will result in competitive product.
- Interact with all the Program Teams and Corporate Business (Marketing, Legal, Product Management) to gather requirements and align on scheduling and priorities.
- Schedule the Claims and Competitive test activities and ensure timely execution.
- Prepare and deliver test reports.
- Perform statistical analysis on results.
- Maintain transparent communication on the execution of current tasks.
- Work effectively to build and inspire teams to deliver outstanding results.
- Provide timely and accurate updates to senior management, encompassing all aspects of the program.
- Coordinate testing with shared resources (in-house and external).
- Develop, maintain, and communicate test plans and statuses.
To Be Successful You Will Have:
- 4-6 years of experience required, with at least 2-3 in a similar role
- Experience as a project manager in highly dynamic environment.
- Experience with scheduling of activities requiring shared resource and bandwidth constrained processes.
- BS in engineering.
- Solid background in statistics and statistical analysis of test results. Familiarity with MiniTab is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to build consensus, drive effective decisions, and manage conflict around those decisions.
- Adept at summarizing and presenting complex test data and test status in an informative and easily understood manner.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications is required. Familiarity with Microsoft Project is a plus.
In Return You Can Expect:
The System Test Organization is a high performing, multi-disciplined group, that touches every product in the organization. Our mission is to evaluate both iRobot and competitive products,enable risk burn-down and evaluate technologies, predict and assess reliability of designs and products over their life-cycle.