Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Instagram is looking for a Technical Program Manager to drive engineering and measurement programs in order to deliver high quality, safe, and relevant content across our Explore and Reels products. As a TPM on Instagram, you will work closely with engineers, data scientists and product teams, as well as policy and operations partners, to build roadmaps and generate critical metrics that empower your teams to iterate quickly on their goals. You will sit at the intersection of recommendations and integrity, balancing the concerns of entertainment, personalization, content diversity and user safety to drive decision making and evolve the user experience for our global community. You will play a key role in making our infrastructure more reliable and scalable as we grow.The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator, adept at collaborating cross-functionally, has experience with large scale systems, and familiarity working with machine learning or operations teams. This person will be highly organized, productive, poised, and able to thrive in high-pressure, time-sensitive scenarios.
- Articulate the technology, requirements, goals and milestones for your team
- Design, build and scale measurement programs to support engineering efforts and improve recommendations quality
- Develop and manage cross-functional programs, facilitating relationships across Instagram, Facebook, and external partners to identify risks, manage dependencies and optimize resources
- Drive internal process improvements across multiple teams and functions, remove roadblocks, and deliver on high-impact projects with a focus on efficiency, performance, and quality
- Collaborate with engineering and product management partners to define roadmap and long-term strategy for your teams domain
- Roadmap and communicate program updates, risks and new opportunities to leaders and stakeholders, identify dependencies and perform risk/change management on projects
- Assess business impact, prioritize initiatives and drive accountability in a fast-paced environment through project planning and strong interpersonal skills
More Jobs From