Tulip, the Frontline Operations Platform, is empowering the worlds leading manufacturers to improve the productivity of their teams, the quality of their output, and the efficiency of their operations. With Tulips no-code platform, manufacturers can empower those closest to operations to digitally transform their facilities and gain real-time visibility into the people, machines and processes involved in production--all in a matter of days.
Manufacturers of all sizes, across industries including consumer electronics, aerospace and defense, contract manufacturing, automotive, apparel, medical devices and more, have implemented Tulips intuitive platform to solve some of the most pressing challenges in manufacturing: error-proofing processes with guided workflows, integrating industrial IoT (IIoT) technologies with legacy factory machines, and capturing and analyzing real-time production floor data.
A spinoff out of MIT, the company is headquartered in Somerville, MA, with offices in the UK and Germany. It has been recognized as a MES Challenger on the Gartner Magic Quadrant, Frost and Sullivan Entrepreneurial Company of the year and a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer. You can learn more and get started for free at Tulip.co.
- You are a passionate, well organized problem solver
- You are skilled at communicating across a diverse set of engineers and their stakeholders (also engineers)
- You have experience developing engineering processes and getting teams of engineers organized, using agile best practices
- You are familiar with engineering project artifacts and metadata, which you can turn into visuals that clearly communicate technical plans and status
- You are able to maintain a strategic view of the software engineering process even while executing on the minutiae of everyday development
- You are able to push beyond administrative project management to organizing engineers, teams, across teams -- in order to ultimately deliver value to customers
What skills do I need?
- Bachelors degree in a technical field or equivalent practical experience
- 2-3 years experience in technical program management and/or engineering management
- 2-3 years experience working in an engineering organization with a preference for experience as a software engineer
- Knowledgeable of and experienced with implementing agile/scrum best practices
- Experience with PM tools like Jira and Confluence
- Inspired to identify and innovate in areas where automation can replace manual work
- Driven by an attuned sense of priority and urgency
- Able to appreciate the engineering concepts being discussed, allowing them to facilitate discussion and flesh out the details required to ensure successful delivery
- Preferred: experience with cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, Kubernetes), Software as a Service, enterprise customer base
- Provide hands-on engineering and program management, cross-functional coordination and external communication to deliver outstanding program outcomes
- Work closely with engineers, designers, testers, product managers and other engineering teams
- Manage project schedules, identify possible issues and clearly communicate them to project stakeholders
- Develop processes for project flow that are agile and lightweight
- Keep project artifacts and metadata at a high level of relevance and value
- Take responsibility for several technical programs for the Tulip platform
- Product Management
Working At Tulip
We are building a strong, diverse team that values hard work, families, and personal well being.
Benefits of working with us include:
- Direct impact on product and culture
- Company equity
- Competitive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Life Insurance, Commuter Benefits, Parental Leave, and 401k
- Flexible work schedule and unlimited vacation policy
- Virtual company events and happy hours
- Fitness subsidies
We are an equal opportunity employer and building a diverse team is our top priority. At Tulip, we celebrate all. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Help us build an inclusive community that will transform manufacturing.