Abacus Insights is a mission-driven, start-up technology company that is focused on improving health outcomes, lowering the cost of healthcare, and delivering a more seamless healthcare experience. At our core, we are passionate about advancing healthcare and improving peoples lives through technology.
With our deep expertise in cloud-enabled technologies and knowledge of the healthcare industry, we have built an innovative data integration and management platform that allows healthcare payers access to data that has been historically siloed and inaccessible. Through our platform, these health insurance payers can ingest and manage all the data they need to transform their business by supporting their analytical, operational, and financial needs.
Through this mission and passion to aid people and population health, we have built a highly successful SaaS business that is heavily funded (since our founding in 2017 we have over $18 million) by leading VC firms who have deep expertise in the healthcare and technology industries. At Abacus, we are solving problems of massive scale and complexity in an industry that is not only ripe for disruption but requires innovation. We see massive growth in our future and would love for you to be a part of it!
Develop trainings and online training content for colleagues and clients. Deliver trainings in person, remotely, and through e-learning applications. Work to attain a deep knowledge of functionality. Must have at least five years of experience in developing and delivering in-person and e-learning product training.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work to attain a deep knowledge of functionality.
- Interview subject matter experts, including product managers, product owners, and developers to gain understanding of business applicability and use cases.
- Take existing online training.
- Read technical documentation and business documentation.
- Communicate regularly with clients and other client-facing teams to determine product training needs.
- Work with client-facing teams to discover users knowledge gaps.
- Interview clients to determine training requirements.
- Work collaboratively with the product team and other subject matter experts to develop and revise product training.
- Develop product training curricula.
- Create product training assets (scripts, slides, assessments, e-learning, and so on).
- Communicate regularly with SMEs to confirm accuracy of content.
- Use Jira to track functionality changes.
- Use Jira Service Desk to manage product training requests.
- Deliver product training.
- Present instructor-led product trainings for clients and client-facing teams.
- Publish e-learning assets (demos, onboarding, assessments, and so on) to knowledgebase.
- Track and report on product training metrics.
Education, Experience, & Skills Required:
- Bachelors Degree
- 5 years of professional experience developing and delivering in-person and e-learning product training
- Experience with health insurance, healthcare, or health-related software
- Advanced knowledge of PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of Camtasia Studio, ScreenFlow, Filmora, or similar video editing tool preferred
Behaviors and Abilities Required:
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with a wide array of personality types and all job levels (i.e., a diplomat)
- A consummate team player
- Able to maintain poise and a sense of humor in stressful situations
- Willing and able to work in a fast-paced, but sometimes intense, rapidly changing company
- Infectious enthusiasm for learning and teaching
- Exhibited integrity in both business and personal ethics
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and to prioritize
- Willingness to travel on-site to customer locations (approximately 25% travel)
More Jobs From