The Technical Product Owner is responsible for driving solution definitions that support business ideas and product concepts at a team and program level through gathering and translating testable requirements into application software solutions. The Business Analyst has deep domain knowledge, and strong experience in collaborating with a diverse team including product managers, software developers, testers, and teams such as Client Services, Operations, Clinical, Data Science, and Marketing.
Principal Responsibilities and Essential Duties:
- Conduct interviews and requirement workshops with a cross-discipline team to elicit understanding of business needs
- Collaborate with key stakeholders, and development team to drive a solution that meets the program level objectives and vision
- Collaborate directly with Product, Business, and development teams in the creation and maintenance of requirements (Features and User Stories)
- Refinement of program backlog and preparation/readiness for Program Increment Planning
- Prioritize and maintain the team backlog
- Acceptance of user stories completed at the end of each iteration/sprint
- Complete all responsibilities as outlined on annual Performance Plan.
- Complete all special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Excellent verbal, communication, and interpersonal skills; is a team player
- Very strong written skills showing the ability to convey functional details accurately in a well-structured and precise manner that describe end user problems and solutions
- Proven problem-solving skills, is logical and analytical
- Experience with systems modeling, user interface design, and prototyping, decision trees, data flow
- Solid experience in Scrum Agile development or Scaled Agile Framework; Jira experience desired
- Ability to learn healthcare domain quickly (prior healthcare experience desired)
- Expert use of analysis, documentation, and presentation tools, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, JIRA, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or significant equivalent work experience (Medical Bill Review; Group Health or P&C Medical.)
- Strong business analysis experience. 6-8 years minimum.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
- May require occasional travel not to exceed 20%
More Jobs From