We are seeking a Technical Product Manager or Product Owner to focus on enabling sales and marketing efforts for the Copenhagen Wheel and future products. The ideal candidate will have experience working with agile software groups and marketing teams as well as a record of scoping and delivering high-value features on tight schedules.
What you’ll do:
- Scope and define new features by working closely with marketing, design and engineering.
- Be a software product owner with a focus on enabling sales and marketing through web (desktop and mobile), e-commerce, native mobile and relevant technologies
- Implement and improve internal and customer facing processes and procedures
- Contribute to the overall product roadmap with compelling new features and products
- Help optimize product development standards and processes at Superpedestrian.
- Organize and help with product testing and release planning
- Measure the adoption of new product features by implementing and tracking clear KPIs
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years experience in a product management or product owner role at a technology company
- Bachelor degree in a technical, software or related field is required
- Knowledge of agile methodologies and direct experience with agile software groups
- Proven ability to develop detailed user stories from vague requirements
- A data-driven individual who can test hypotheses and use analytics to make decisions
- Ability to understand the immediate and long term business implications of your projects
- A quick and self-motivated learner with the ability to work on projects independently
- Experience working with technical and non-technical cross-functional teams
- Interested and up-to-date on new technologies, tech stacks, etc
- Resourcefulness, grit and the ability to get work done
- Reliability, responsiveness and strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Experience with embedded systems is a plus
SCRUM certification(s) a plus
Superpedestrian brings together a team of extraordinary people for one vision: transforming urban mobility. Our first move? Pedal power. We have an exclusive license to MIT’s Copenhagen Wheel, thousands of pre-order sales and backing from tier-one venture capital investors. Together, our team is now bringing the Wheel to the masses.
The Copenhagen Wheel is an electronic assist robot that responds seamlessly to how you ride. It makes biking a breeze. To work with us, you don’t have to be the world’s most obsessed cyclist, but you should possess a strong desire to change the way people everywhere move about cities. We’re revolutionizing personal transit for a sustainable future.
It should be a no-brainer: Superpedestrian is an equal opportunity employer, with women and minorities strongly encouraged to apply. We care about your skills and your character. If we think there’s a good fit, we will get in touch. So please, no phone calls or recruiters.