Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
Interested in working in a fast-paced startup environment that has the stability of a successful and profitable public company? Interested in having your day-to-day work impacting the lives of millions of people by helping to bring medical products to market that save lives and improve quality of life? If so, then the Veeva CDMS team is likely a great option for you. Our Product is geared to help bring life-saving drugs to market quicker by revolutionizing the way clinical trial processes are run. Were looking for a high energy, passionate individual with experience in B2B enterprise product management. In this role, you will be responsible for creating a game-changing health tech application which will, in turn, help continue Veevas success as the leader in providing cloud-based technology to the Life Sciences industry.
What Yo'll Do
- Be the product evangelist. Externally, in front of customers and prospects, and internally, to engineering, sales, and product support
- Be hands-on. From market and competitive analysis, to wireframes, requirements, and functional design
- Be a storyteller. Communicate specific, actionable requirements to your engineering teammates
- Be a leader. Keep up with the latest software, pharmaceutical industry trends and distill them into product requirements
- Be an owner. Provide second-tier customer support for product related questions and enhancement requests
- Be agile. Design, implement, iterate.
- Be technical. As an owner of a technical aspect of the product, you need to know it and use it and make it better.
- Able to quickly grasp complex business processes and data flows and anticipate the broad impact of changes in a live system.
- Able to come up with simple, elegant solutions to hard business problems.
- Expert verbal and written communication skills. Youre able to clearly and simply express complex ideas to business leaders, IT professionals, and engineering.
- Experience coding, specifically with database languages. SQL/SAS/etc.
- Track record of success the ideal candidate has created and delivered software to the world before. There are no minimum years of experience requirement, but this is not an entry-level position.
- Bachelors degree or higher.
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Veeva does not provide sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B, OPT, or TN status) for this employment
Nice to Have
- Computer Science Degree
- Experience in SaaS-delivered enterprise solution
- Experience in Life Sciences
- Experience with Data related products
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].