As a core Product Leader for the EverQuote Acquire Team, you will help millions of consumers protect their most valuable assets by leading the development of our first-party and 3rd party marketing technology. You will be a major driver of strategic, transformative growth for EverQuote overall, design and operationalize an industry-leading consumer experience, and support the successful growth of our insurance partners.
What youll be doing:
- Identify customer needs and develop strategies to meet customer demands, work with the necessary departments to implement the latest technology, and monitor progress
- Owns the product roadmap for the technical Team. Defines long-term product strategy/vision, and new features to meet emerging needs and technologies while proactively identifying gaps/opportunities
- Sets the strategic direction of the cross-functional team, working with Sales, Analytics, Architects and Engineers to build a business case for funding
- Drives strategic platform communications internally/externally
- Understands core technologies utilized in the product domain. Fluent in technical alternatives/pros and cons. Decomposes significantly complex technical propositions into straightforward solutions
- Understands and drives adoption of best in class Agile processes; works closely with engineering to ensure the right outcomes
- Uses a combination of metrics, research and intuition to evaluate opportunities, establish roadmaps and approaches buy/build decisions appropriately with data
- Possess a continuous learner and continuous improvement mindset
- Coaches and advises across both tech and non-technical product roles, constantly driving better execution and optimal sequencing of work
What it takes:
- 3+ years of engineering, product management, or relevant experience at an Internet and/or Technology company (experience in Ad Technology or Search Engine Marketing preferred)
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver distinctive impact in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Proven ability to think strategically and execute solutions to address both defined and undefined problems
- Fluency in SQL for self-service data analysis purposes
- Excellent communication skills across all levels of an organization
- Previous experience working at a company or product in the Ad Technology or Data pipelines space.
- Broad technical expertise, including web front-end, web services, and back-end application infrastructure
We get it. Requirements can sometimes hold people back from applying to a job, but dont let that be the case here. If you believe you have the skills it takes to elevate this role, team, and company, we encourage you to apply for this role.
EverQuote (Nasdaq: EVER) operates the largest online marketplace for insurance shopping in the United States. We make insurance shopping easy, efficient and personal, saving consumers and providers time and money. Our goal is to reshape the way consumers shop and improve the way insurance providers attract and connect with customers as insurance shopping continues to shift online.