At ZoomInfo, our employees work hard to define new possibles, and they are driven by winning.
Youll be presented with opportunities to both personally and professionally develop as you build your career. We believe that our employees love to work and love to work here, and that you will like coming to work because of the sense of accomplishment you get from being a part of what were building.
As a Technical Product Manager, API, you will be responsible for overseeing the roadmap, refinement and evolution of our APIs. This role will deliver value for ZoomInfo customers, developers and integration partners by managing the product development process to bring new APIs to market. As a highly collaborative role, this individual will work closely with both external and internal stakeholders to drive the overall strategy and deliver exceptional products and features. You will report to the Head of Product Management and interface regularly with Senior Leaders, Engineering and Sales.
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- Developing a cohesive vision for our APIs, including conceptualization, ideation, opportunity assessment and prioritization
- Working with development teams to groom and prioritize product requirements using agile process and methodology
- Defining and managing team work throughput based on project timelines
- Communicating the status of projects on the product roadmap and in development
- Working with stakeholders across the organization to identify opportunities to improve productivity and bring new APIs to market
- Prioritizing features and defining requirements for successful delivery
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years in product management and/or software engineering in a platform development environment; at least 2 years with managing API's
- Experience launching products rapidly on a SaaS platform with a large number of customers
- A demonstrated ability to translate business and consumer needs into business and product requirements
- Experience applying analytical skills to resolve application design considerations and technical issues
- Ability to plan, prioritize, and excel in developing a dynamic fast-paced cross functional team environment
- Team leadership and project management skills to keep complex product timelines on track
You are a fit for our team if you refuse to lose, you seek challenges, and you love to win. We welcome you to join our team of difference makers who are people working with a passion to win together.
Built over 20 years ago, ZoomInfo Powered by DiscoverOrg has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales, marketing and recruiting professionals in a position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects. ZoomInfo offers unrivaled data and accuracy with contacts, companies, direct dials and professional movement. For more information on our intelligence solution, visit us at zoominfo.com
More Jobs From