Robin is the first workplace management platform designed for flexible work. Every day, thousands of offices across the world use our software to find rooms, desks, and coworkers. Used by companies such as Toyota and Twitter, Robin empowers workplace professionals to build (and reopen) the best version of their office, so people do their best work.
What Were Looking For:
As we continue to establish Robin as the best way to manage the hybrid workplace and return to the office, its essential that we work seamlessly with other technology solutions and partners.
We are hiring a Technical Partner Manager who can help us establish Robin as a platform and ecosystem that supports both our existing partners as well as enable key new partnerships and integrations. Youll own the relationships end-to-end, including initial scoping, negotiations, launches and ongoing partner management.
In This Role You Will:
- Form a partner and integration strategy that helps us meet our business goals.
- Maintain direct and active relationships with partners, including proactively resolving business and technical issues and serving as an internal advocate.
- Work with sales, customers, and partner teams to help define key problems and deliver partner solutions that will drive end-customer success.
- Help us prioritize where and when we invest our resources when it comes to building integrations that have the most business impact.
- Be the central point of contact and advocacy at Robin, orchestrating the partner engagements across the various departments: product, content, marketing, and sales.
- Be accountable for success metrics and partner growth.
Youll Succeed In This Role If You:
- Have 3+ years of experience as a Partner Manager or in a similar role.
- Have a technical background and a solid understanding of APIs and data.
- Have experience working with engineers, designers, internal stakeholders, customers and integrating those partnerships into impactful products.
- Have resolve - When things get tough, you lean in, roll up your sleeves, and get the job done anyway.
- Are assertive, resilient and persuasive.
- An ability to work autonomously with a high degree of motivation to go above and beyond the task at hand.
Added Bonus if you:
- Worked at a SaaS company before.
- Have sales engineering experience.
- Company-funded health benefit options
- 401(k) match program
- 100% Paid Parental Leave
- Unlimited vacation time (that we actually use!)
- Work from home flexibility
- Recognition perks through Blueboard
- 12 company holidays
- And more
We Celebrate Diversity
At Robin, we believe that advancing the workplace is only made possible by empowering all people. Our mission to build the best workplace experience software will not be complete unless we dissect our own bias and amplify underrepresented voices. That's why we're actively working to build a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion. Robin does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.