Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
The success of our customers is Veeva's mission and our commitment, delivered by fostering a pro-active partnership and providing best-in-class services. Our CDMS Customer Success Manager (CSM) team is specifically focused on the success of our Vault CDMS customers.
Our CDMS CSMs are highly skilled individuals with strong life sciences industry experience and clinical data management systems know-how. Combining our customer knowledge with product expertise, we help customers identify how to add value, adopt best practices, and drive industry transformation.
This is a remote, full-time permanent role with Veeva. This is a customer-facing role and we have no work location requirement if you are in close proximity to an airport and able to meet future travel requirements.
Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B, OPT) for this employment position.
What You'll Do
- Own a Customer Success strategy for CDMS customers
- Establish relationships and consistent touchpoints with assigned customer contacts
- Effectively demo Vault CDMS capabilities including use-cases, best practices, challenges, and how to address known gaps
- Guide customers on best practices to optimize the three annual Veeva releases (e.g. change management and validation)
- Influence and drive change within customer organizations, including governance, consulting, key business process reviews, application reporting/adoption initiatives, feature enablement
- Build and manage customer working groups and communities so that CDMS customers have an avenue for peer-to-peer interactions and the development of standards
- 5+ years of experience working with life sciences companies in the clinical data management domain with a demonstrated understanding of drug development processes and technologies
- 5+ years' in a consulting practice or technology firm
- Direct experience working with other CDMS systems in the market
- Proven track record of leading implementation projects as a consultant, business analyst, or IT lead and/or business sponsor
- Must be able to take complex business and software concepts and articulate them to an audience of varying perception levels
- Ability to balance day-to-day project execution and long-term Customer Success within a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
Nice to Have
- Participation in industry efforts outside of day-to-day job responsibilities
- Detailed understanding of emerging Regulatory / Industry best practices, trends, and/or standards
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
This is a work anywhere, full time permanent role with Veeva. Our work processes are designed so that you can be productive in the environment that works best for you. This is a customer facing role and we have no work location requirement if you are in close proximity to an airport and able to meet future travel requirements.
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].