At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
As a Technical Architect you will be key member of the Veeva Vault Technical Services team which will be the leaders in Vault Platform architecture and application extension through Java development. This position requires a blend of those who enjoy writing code while also wanting to grow in being a client facing technical consultant to our life science customers.
The Technical Architect will have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the best Senior Consultants and Solution Architects in the industry and learn best practices for software development and consulting, business analysis, solution design, enterprise software integration and project management.
Opportunities are available across the United States for this role; this is a remote position. There is no work location requirement if a candidate is in close proximity to an airport and able to meet travel requirements.
What You'll Do
- Extend application capabilities through Java based solutions using the Vault Java SDK
- Design and implement cloud-based integrations using REST APIs
- Manage integration and development projects and resources
- Develop internal and external tools to help our customers and our consultants
- Provide subject matter expertise on the Veeva Vault product functionality and APIs
- Work closely with customers to establish solutions at the business and technical level
- Travel is less than 25%
- 3-8 years of programming in Java or other object-oriented programming languages
- Proven ability to manage concurrent projects with concurrent deadlines
- 4-year degree majoring in a technical field (Computer Science, Management Information Systems or equivalent)
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Desire to go into a technical consulting career path
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.
Nice to Have
- Technical consulting experience
- Experience with working within Cloud Based Architecture
- Hands on experience with SSO and SAML
- Integration/Programming experience with REST-based APIs
- Experience with scripting languages (Go, Python, Node.js)
- Experience with Spring and Maven
- Community involvement or organizational leadership experience
- Ability to take technical concepts/solutions and educate non-technical audiences
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
More Jobs From