At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
Veeva Systems is seeking technical architects looking to expand their skill set and responsibilities to meet the needs of our ever growing customer base. Veeva CRM is the premier cloud-based CRM system used by the Life Sciences industry. Veeva CRM is built on the Force.com platform, so if you have Force.com skills, youll have a chance to use those as well. Come grow with us.
This is a remote position, with offices throughout the US.
What Youll Do
- Design and implement custom data visualizations
- Design and implement Force.com solution (Apex/VisualForce/etc)
- Contribute to our services knowledge base
- Develop internal and external tools to help our customers and our consultants
- Deep experience in front-end web development
- Demonstrated expertise with WebGL & HTML Canvas
- Familiarity with API-based development
- Minimum 5 year development or technical consulting experience
- Good presentation skills can stand in front of an audience
- Experience with source code control systems like Git
Nice to Have
- Experience designing and developing cloud-based integrations
- Experience in developing Apex, VisualForce, and Lightning Web Component solutions
- Development on AWS
- Experience managing Force.com deployment environments
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
More Jobs From