Thrasio is the consumer goods company reimagining omnichannel commerce and consumer products, and boasts an innovation engine that brings high-quality products to market across digital marketplaces, channels, and retailers globally.
With the experience of evaluating more than 6,000 Amazon companies, acquiring over 130 top-rated brands, and managing the scale of 22,000 products, Thrasio is the largest acquirer of Amazon FBA brands. Since our founding in 2018, the team has grown to more than 1,000 people globally--most of that growth has occurred during the COVID-19 pandemic. Hiring people who share a passion for their craft in the eCommerce space is the reason were projected to grow more than 10x in the next few years. This growth is supported by investors whose portfolios include Facebook, Google, Jet.com, StitchFix, and Lululemon. We do our best work when were surrounded by people who are insatiably curious, agile, and who thrive in collaborative, check-your-ego-at-the door working environments. Sound like you? Wed love to chat.
We are actively recruiting a Technical Analyst who has the drive to address complexity in our fast paced environment.
As Technical analyst, you will be responsible for working alongside both Project and Product Managers/Business Analysts as well as developers to review business requirements documentation, create technical requirements documentation, and execute feasibility and effort estimates as input to the project planning.
You will also be responsible for post unit / pre UAT testing to ensure basic quality prior to delivery and then support integration as well as ongoing use of product delivery. You will operate in the technical aspects of one to many technical projects which span across the entire enterprise.
Excellent grasp of SQL and Python is preferred, a good knowledge of the technology stack as well as basic knowledge of project management.
You will be engaged throughout the full life-cycle of projects working with stakeholders, analysts, product managers and developers as well as contributing to Program management practices and process definition, training and support.
Key responsibilities include:
- Create and maintain technical specification documentation
- Communication as appropriate to stakeholder/requestors
- Active participation in the analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post implementation phases (all stages of the development process)
- Provide day-to-day coordination, execution and quality assurance for projects and tasks
- Create use cases, test plan and lead testing activities
- Contribute to and recommend internal and external process improvements
- Report on project progress to stakeholders, requesters and program managers
- Track and ensure resolution of technical issues
- Provide user support on an ongoing basis as necessary
What you bring to the party:
- At least five years involvement with Software Engineering, Systems Engineering, or technical equivalent
- Brand Management and FBA experience a plus
- Minimum of two years experience in technical project management and team development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized, critical attention to details, as well as good time and task management
- Significant experience in the use of the JIRA workflow management system (or similar)
- Experience doing technical feasibility studies as well as translating business requirements into technical specification documents Ability to utilize SQL within a database and program in Python
- Experience with big data, data pipelines, data lakes, backend reliability, efficiency, data validation and/or performance work, data analysis, data science, data architecture
- iOS and Android experience is desirable (not required)
- Work onsite at Thrasios office in NYC (Manhattan) New York, post pandemic
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.