Office Tour Photos
CyberArk is the global leader in privileged access security, a critical layer of IT security to protect data, infrastructure and assets across the enterprise, in the cloud and throughout the DevOps pipeline. CyberArk delivers the industrys most complete solution to reduce risk created by privileged credentials and secrets. The company is trusted by the worlds leading organizations, including more than 50 percent of the Fortune 500, to protect against external attackers and malicious insiders.
CyberArk Software is looking for an energetic, highly motivated, and focused Technical Advisor eager to learn and contribute to an already successful team. The Technical Advisor will combine technical knowledge with personal and networking skills in an effort to help new and existing customers use and leverage CyberArks industry leading solutions. Above all, we are looking for someone who is creative, can adapt quickly, understand new concepts and technologies, and apply them to the larger picture of the tools.
The Technical Advisor will require regional travel in addition to working remotely via phone and WebEx. The Technical Advisor will work as part of the sales team to identify opportunities and generate add-on business from existing customers.
Develop technical knowledge of CyberArk and associated technologies. Effectively present CyberArk's technical solution and concepts to customers and partners. Proactively seek out and assist in identifying and plan for new opportunities using existing technical relationships.
- Work under Regional Managers direction as needed to execute technical tasks and continue to drive opportunities (i.e. configure LDAP integration)
- Help existing customers on strategic support cases
- Engage in minor implementation processes
- Create material to assist customers and partners in the use and concepts of the CyberArk tool
- When needed, conduct and ensure success of customer deployments as well as proof-of-concepts (POCs)
- Support CyberArk and partner processes as the go-to engineering resource and technical expert of the solution based on past experience and best practices
- Convey customer requirements and needs to Product Management teams
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience required (emphasis on logical thinking).
- Experience with various types of technologies such as Windows, Unix/Linux OS, Oracle/SQL databases, LDAP directories, etc.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills; ability to build relationships at multiple levels to work cross organizationally toward solutions; excellent leadership and consensus building skills
- An understanding of security concepts and the development of security roles within organizations
- Prior experience with CyberArk Software solutions is preferred or relevant experience with enterprise applications, security management, systems management, identity management, and/or policy management solutions preferred especially in the IAM and SIEM space
- Enterprise application authentication experience a plus (ie, .NET, Java, CLI)Scripting knowledge a plus
CyberArk is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
More Jobs From