Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. Were taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that well deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
Our mission is to create raving fans and successful restaurants, and the Restaurant Success Technical Account Manager is critical to fulfilling that mission with our customers. This role is a passionate, customer-focused professional with technical expertise in Toast Products whose primary goal is to support accounts that are experiencing chronic tech issues. This role is responsible for engaging with Levels 2-4 customers, in partnership with RSMs, to resolve chronic and/or multiple tech issues (note: customer Care Tier 3 will be responsible for Level 1 tech issues), and document root cause analysis to enact changes to address issues in the long-term.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Act as a solution engineer to create workarounds for shortcomings of product and technical problems
- Document root cause analysis (RCAs) to review and enact changes to prevent issue long-term
- Become a trusted partner to the customer by listening, empathizing with their issues, and following through to solutions
- Attend customer meetings and own readout of overall product/tech issues, as well as deeper understanding of escalated issues
- Proactive review of past support tickets, looking for trends and ensuring best use of products for customer success
- Work cross-functionally with Services, Engineering and Product to drive improvements that positively affect the customer experience
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- 4+ years technical account management or technical support experience required
- Combined 3+ years experience in the F&B and/or POS industry preferred
- Familiarity with networking concepts and hardware
- Advanced product knowledge of all modules related to multi-unit customers
- Experience providing technology or SaaS solutions to a client base a strong plus
- Good experience of MS Office, G-Suite, Slack and Salesforce
Our Spread of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.