At Yottaa, we’re dynamically changing how major retailers think about the eCommerce channel. By improving site performance by over 30%, our Acceleration Platform makes the shopping experience fast, smooth, and engaging. It gives our clients the freedom to innovate with new technologies, significantly increase their conversions by almost 10% on average, and it allows them to direct their development resources to create new functionality.
Yottaa is seeking a strong technically skilled and customer focused Technical Account Manager. This role is paramount to the customer success initiatives at Yottaa to drive adoption and expansion in the market. This individual will be responsible for working with top customers from a functional, technical how-to and best practice recommendations on and related to the Yottaa platform.
This is a Greater Boston based position that requires local candidates.
- Responsible for post-sale Account ownership assisting with troubleshooting, setup, configuration, and release preparation
- Monitor and report malicious traffic trends or suspicious anomalies
- Sustain the performance gains, and identify further prospective areas for site speed improvements
- Stay abreast of all strategic customer initiatives
- Build a collaborative relationship with customers serving as their advocate internally
- Measure and report on customer satisfaction by meeting with key customer stakeholders to understand challenges and successes
- Identify opportunities to implement Yottaa features to achieve the highest value realization
- Keep customers informed of new functionality in upcoming product releases and develop a roadmap for successful adoption of the latest enhancements through testing
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience in the CDN and/or ecommerce domains
- Technical background in Web development, DNS, hosting, web operations, web security and application performance monitoring
- Experience including a successful track record of multi-tasking several projects and working as part of a cross-functional team
- Experience with escalation management with strong problem-solving skills
- Experience interfacing with and presenting to both business and technical teams
- Experience assisting the customer to identify and report on measurable results that highlight value of the efficiencies gained and business challenges overcome utilizing the Yottaa platform
- A team player with excellent collaborative skills
- A fast learner, able to come up to speed rapidly on new technologies
More Jobs From