Office Tour Photos
Turbonomic is the Worlds leading Application Resource Management (ARM) company assuring application performance across on-premise, multi-cloud, and cloud-native environments. We enable Application Performance thats scalable, proven and cost efficient.
At Turbo, weve invested nearly $200 million over 10 years to build the best real-time and continuous AI analytics solution that provides answers so accurate they can be executed automatically. Come see why more than 2,000 Turbo customers, including 26% of the Fortune 500, are using ARM to assure performance of their mission-critical business critical applications.
What you'll do:
- Ensure your customer receives quantifiable value from Turbonomic by both guiding and leading them along the defined ARM Multi-Journey roadmap
- Serve as the central point of contact for your assigned customer accounts
- Become the primary point of communication responsible for all aspects of planning, scheduling and management of deliverables across multiple, complex engagements.
- Collaborate with internal engineering and product management teams to develop innovative solutions to customer requirements.
- Demonstrate clear understanding of industry trends, common challenges, best practices, customer's business, competitors, market positioning and adoption of best practices.
- Establish and accomplish account governance, set delivery metrics and create customer excellence in existing accounts.
- Use existing relationships to retain and grow company revenue through positive representation of Turbonomic solutions in routine conversations with clients.
- Ensure overall professional quality of the interaction with each customer, coordination of all aspects of delivery, and overall adoption of Turbonomic across the customer landscape.
- Identify opportunities within the customers environment to extend Turbonomic adoption by understanding their projects and key business and technical objectives.
- Document all work with customers including overall value provided, run books, configuration guides, and executive summaries.
- Maintain current functional and technical knowledge of Turbonomic, Cloud, Containers virtualization, data center infrastructure and other emerging technologies.
- Assist with documenting best practices in developing and deploying Turbonomic solutions.
- Maintain all current Turbonomic certifications as required.
What you'll bring:
- Demonstrated ability to work independently to plan, prioritize, coordinate, and manage multiple client engagement projects of varying degrees of complexity.
- Demonstrated ability to meet client expectations while adhering to defined corporate policies, practices, and processes.
- Demonstrated ability to implement project/program management practices (change requests, issue management, risk management, decision tracking and cost tracking).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- 10+ years minimum experience in an infrastructure role with an understanding of hardware architecture and design.
- Extensive experience (7+) years in virtualization (VCP-DCV) and 3+ years in cloud computing (specifically Azure and AWS) architectures and 1.5+ years in Kubernetes
- 5 years minimum experience as a TAM, Professional Services consultant or Sales Engineer.
- Bachelor's Degree in Math, CS, Economics, Engineering or related field or equivalent experience.
- Proven ability to deliver technical workshops to customer teams, confidently sharing knowledge and answering technical questions.
- Strong analytical, organizational and documentation skills.
- Once travel normalizes, then ability to travel approximately 25% of the time.
Turbonomic helps thousands of enterprise organizations activate their hybrid cloud journey by using our patented platform to continuously assure that application workloads get precisely the right resources needed to ensure performance and eliminate overspending while maintaining policy compliance.
Turbonomic is the leader in Workload Automation for Hybrid Cloud. Turbonomic was named an Inc. Fastest Growing Company and a Forbes Cloud 100 Company both for the third time. We also made the Inc. Best Workplaces 2018 list and locked in partnerships with Microsoft, AWS, Cisco and DXC to accelerate our growth. Turbonomic was founded in 2009. Were headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts and we have offices in New York City, White Plains NY, Toronto, Australia and the United Kingdom.
Our company culture creates a workplace that values performance and transparency. This is done through our employees who naturally operate with a sense of fearlessness, collaborate often and are curious learners. You also have to like having fun - we have a lot of it. If that sounds like something youd like to be part of, wed love to hear from you. To learn more about our company culture, check out our careers site, our careers blog, or our employee podcast.
Benefits and Perks:
Health, dental and vision coverage health is a #1 priority for us, weve got you covered.
Unlimited paid time off flexibility boosts creativity and performance work-life balance is important.
Pre-tax benefits medical, dependent care, commuter, 401k.
Access to executives we have a no-door policy, learn and collaborate with execs.
Beer Fridays, unlimited snacks, cold brew coffee on tap physiological needs, check.
Game rooms, quiet areas and more play a round of billiards, table tennis or grab a quiet space to focus
Career advancement jump in, learn and grow your career
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.