Office Tour Photos
Be the primary technical person to work with clients and customer success on technical matters that come up as a form of weekly/quarterly check-ins. Work with support, product, and engineering on these customer needs to help drive new solutions, software tools, problem resolution and upsell opportunities. Document best practices for client-specific needs.
- Key partner to business and IT stakeholders
- Lead quarterly technical reviews and provide relevant technical recommendations on solutions and enhancements
- Participate in issues and act as an advocate for customers during the triage and resolution of high severity cases, driving business reliability and customer satisfaction
- Collaborates on new opportunities and helps solution
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Demonstrable knowledge of software architectures
- Familiarity with modern-day software environments.
- 3+ years' experience in technical client facing or account management roles
- Ideal candidates need to be solution oriented, process driven, fast learners, strong communicators and passionate about technology.
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are necessary.
- Position may require some travel and availability for off-hours support required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Out-of-the box thinker and able to work independently
What you can expect from us
- A unique, supportive, and flexible work environment
- Challenges related to working in a fast-paced, growing environment
- Confidence to take risks when we see potential
- A management team that empowers people
- Competitive compensation based on experience level
- Healthcare HMO & PPO
- Flexible Spending and Transit Reimbursement Accounts