iboss is a cloud security company that provides organizations and their employees secure access to the Internet on any device, from any location, in the cloud. This eliminates the need for traditional security appliances which are ineffective at protecting a cloud-first and mobile world. Leveraging a purpose-built cloud architecture, backed by 110 patents and over 100 points of presence globally, iboss protects more than 4000 organizations worldwide. The Company is headquartered in Boston, MA, and has operations in Orlando, San Diego, London, and the Philippines.
At iboss, we believe that exceptional employees are the key to our success. Our teams are diverse, nimble and highly empowered to drive excellence. Come be a part of the team that will transform the way network security is delivered!
The Technical Account Manager role will build long-term strategic relationships with enterprise accounts and have a mission of ensuring that iboss customers achieve their desired outcomes through the interactions they have with our product and team members. TAMs serve as a strategic advisor to customers and offer project management, technology, product, and implementation expertise, while maximizing security in a global environment.
The TAM will service multiple customers as a technical product expert. Customers include Global and Fortune 500 accounts that have on-site expert network and security teams which will leverage the TAM as a technical expert on the iboss platform.
- Ensure that customer desired outcomes are achieved by developing close working relationships with technical and management teams
- Act as the customers go-to iboss subject matter expert when they are planning changes or enabling new capabilities
- Responsible for proactive program deliverables including customer on-boarding, Health Checks, Architecture reviews/diagrams, Strategic Support Plans, and best practices sharing
- Advise customers about new products and feature enhancements and proactively identify areas where expansion opportunities exist
- Provide feedback to product management, engineering, and R&D teams
- Working with our technical support teams, ensure that any identified complex technical support inquiries are solved in a timely and professional manner
- Document interactions comprehensively for auditing and record keeping purposes
- Help customers measure success by baselining current vs future state
- Work with team leads and management to bubble up recurring issues or opportunities for product or process improvements
- Create and submit knowledgebase entries to help improve customer self-service capabilities
- Performs TAM duties for 4 8 Enterprise accounts at any time
- Conduct on-site training, audits, and reviews
The responsibilities described above are essential functions of the job. The qualifications below are representative of the knowledge, skills, qualities, and/or abilities required.
- At least 7 years of experience with Network security solutions, particularly Web Proxies, Web Gateways, Internet Gateways, and Firewalls
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Information Systems preferred
- 5+ years of experience in a senior technical support role managing large enterprise customers
- Understanding of Networking principles (Layer 2 and 3, TCP/IP, 3-way handshake, DNS etc.)
- Diagnosing network latency and intermittent issues
- Experienced with Active Directory: Domains, structure, permissions, group policies, etc. HTTP protocol (Structure, status codes, authentication, etc.)
- Enterprise applications, including performance, interaction, and conflict/troubleshooting, with an in-depth understanding of server operating systems such as Linux and Windows
- MSSQL fundamentals (Management interface, accessing logs, browsing databases, simple queries, permissions, jobs, etc.)
- Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Willing to travel 20% of the time
- Health, Vision, Dental - open to domestic partners
- 401K with company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company paid holidays
- Optimistic, supportive, and FUN work environment
- Fantastic company events
- Free catered lunch every Friday
- Free snacks
The duties and responsibilities described above are essential functions of the job.
This position is eligible to be remote.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a veteran or as an individual with a disability.
*This position is not eligible for sponsorship of work visas
More Jobs From