We are looking for a Manager, Client Technology Account Management to join our Client Technology team within our Customer Success division. Your job will focus on leading and enabling the team to execute on client support deliverables using various analytical/reporting languages and frameworks combined with your deep knowledge of healthcare IT. But enough about us; lets talk about you.
You are passionate about building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions. You are collaborative, resourceful, and communicate effectively.
The Team: Our Client Technology teams primary responsibilities will include understanding and proactively preventing client-side technology issues from occurring, quarterbacking client-side technology issues when they do occur, building deep relationships with client-side technologists, and collaborating with cross-functional teams on technical initiatives.
- Quarterback technology issues that impact athenaNets usability for assigned clients
- Develop paths to resolution for assigned clients technology issues
- Provide status updates on assigned clients technology issues through resolution
- Collaborate with colleagues to drive resolution on cross-client technology issues
- Develop and lead new documentation and process initiatives
- Build lasting relationships with client-side technology stakeholders
- 4+ years of experience working with technology
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- Strong problem solving, analytical, and quantitative skills
- Strong communication and business writing skills (ability to articulate complex technical issues to a diverse audience)
- Understanding of computer hardware, desktop environments, computer networking, information systems, information security, and compliance