Thrasio is the consumer goods company reimagining omnichannel commerce and consumer products, and boasts an innovation engine that brings high-quality products to market across digital marketplaces, channels, and retailers globally.
With the experience of evaluating more than 6,000 Amazon companies, acquiring over 130 top-rated brands, and managing the scale of 22,000 products, Thrasio is the largest acquirer of Amazon FBA brands. Since our founding in 2018, the team has grown to more than 1,000 people globally--most of that growth has occurred during the COVID-19 pandemic. Hiring people who share a passion for their craft in the eCommerce space is the reason were projected to grow more than 10x in the next few years. This growth is supported by investors whose portfolios include Facebook, Google, Jet.com, StitchFix, and Lululemon. We do our best work when were surrounded by people who are insatiably curious, agile, and who thrive in collaborative, check-your-ego-at-the door working environments. Sound like you? Wed love to chat.
- Oversee Thrasio's transfer pricing matters and partner with multiple stakeholders to provide support on transfer pricing related issues
- Manage transfer pricing analysis and reporting
- Manage and prepare transfer pricing documentation to support intra-group transactions in compliance with local regulations
- Conduct regular internal review of transfer pricing policies in accordance with the latest tax regulation developments
- Provide guidance on transfer pricing implications of new business initiatives
- Support transfer pricing audits, including responding to tax authorities on matters or queries relating to transfer pricing
What you bring to the party
- Degree in Finance, Law, Economics or similar area
- 4 6 years relevant experience in related tax role
- Proven advisory and compliance experience across direct tax, indirect tax, international tax and transfer pricing
- Strong analytical skills and a high attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with experience establishing relationships with different stakeholders.
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.