Thrasio is the consumer goods company reimagining omnichannel commerce and consumer products, and boasts an innovation engine that brings high-quality products to market across digital marketplaces, channels, and retailers globally.
With the experience of evaluating more than 6,000 Amazon companies, acquiring over 130 top-rated brands, and managing the scale of 22,000 products, Thrasio is the largest acquirer of Amazon FBA brands. Since our founding in 2018, the team has grown to more than 1,000 people globally--most of that growth has occurred during the COVID-19 pandemic. Hiring people who share a passion for their craft in the eCommerce space is the reason were projected to grow more than 10x in the next few years. This growth is supported by investors whose portfolios include Facebook, Google, Jet.com, StitchFix, and Lululemon. We do our best work when were surrounded by people who are insatiably curious, agile, and who thrive in collaborative, check-your-ego-at-the door working environments. Sound like you? Wed love to chat.
This is a great opportunity for a versatile, resourceful finance professional whos eager to solve complex problems and work on a varied and growing portfolio of leading consumer products. Youll have opportunities to work cross-functionally, increase your scope of work, and shape your career. Were looking for someone whos a rare combination of creative and analytical and is looking to work in a dynamic environment where new challenges are always emerging.
- Support Corporate Income Taxes sales and use tax returns that are complete and accurate. Ensure returns are timely filed.
- Prepare monthly reconciliations of tax accrual accounts
- Retrieve tax reports from various sales channels (Amazon, Shopify, Ebay, etc.) for comparison against tax software.
- Able to work & communicate with various departments to ensure all sales channels are properly onboarded from a tax perspective (new deals).
- Organize audit work papers and fulfill data requests of external auditors.
- Assist managers with special projects.
What You Bring to the Party:
- Minimum of three years of relevant experience; preferably in a high tech and/or retail environment
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or a related discipline
- Strong Excel skills are required
- Outstanding attention to detail and the ability to deliver timely, accurate results in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- An analytical thinker who can quickly understand information and needs across a variety of products, technologies, and disciplines
- Demonstrate the ability to work in a team environment
- The ability to come up with novel ideas and approaches that set us up for exceptional performance and efficiency
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.