Salsify helps brand manufacturers, distributors, and retailers in over 80 countries collaborate to win on the digital shelf. The companys Commerce Experience Management (CommerceXM) platform serves as the system of record for products, accelerates time to market for products, facilitates cross-team and cross-organization collaboration at scale, and provides the insights needed to continuously optimize product pages across channels. The result is shopper-centric, frictionless, and memorable commerce experiences. Great commerce experiences that are delivered efficiently improve brand trust, amplify product differentiation and assortments, increase conversion rate, improve profit margins, and speed time to market.
Learn how the worlds largest brands, including Mars, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, Bosch, and GSK, as well as retailers and distributors such as E.Leclerc, Carrefour, Metro, and Intermarch use Salsify everyday to stand out on the digital shelf.
For more information, please visit: http://www.salsify.com.
Salsifys Talent Acquisition team prides itself on providing a best-in-class interviewing experience for candidates of all levels. We believe in honesty and transparency with our candidates and hiring managers alike and that our superpowers lie in flexibility & adaptability. With these values in mind, were dedicated to bringing the right people to the right roles at the right time for Salsify.
Talent Sourcers are a critical part of Salsify's Talent strategy. They are responsible for executing a consistent top of funnel recruiting process; including finding, filtering, qualifying and presenting candidates. As Salsify works to build a more equitable, inclusive and diverse organization, Talent Sourcers play a pivotal role in our ability to engage individuals outside of our collective networks.
As the Talent Sourcer, you are the first point of contact with prospective candidates across software engineering, product, sales, and other departments in representing Salsify. Top candidates will have strong communication skills and an active pulse on tech market trends. You are further qualified for this role if you enjoy scavenger hunts, the thrill of the chase, and meeting new people!
How You'll Make an Impact:
- Design and scale sourcing strategies focused on growing hires from under-represented groups as aligned with Salsifys goals
- Partner with Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) in ED&I recruiting strategies and programs
- Develop relationships with passive candidates through networking, sophisticated internet searches, social media, research, events, etc.
- Stay up-to-date with the employment market (start-up, marketplaces, tech space) to best educate business and recruiting team
You'll Enjoy This Role If You Have:
- A track record of success in previous sourcing and/or recruiting position(s)
- A proven understanding of search strings and sourcing tools (LinkedIn, Entelo, Github, Stack Overflow, etc)
- An analytical approach with a knack for compiling, interpreting, and communicating data
- Current knowledge and understanding of ED&I standard methodologies including effective approaches to attraction, employment brand, recruitment processes, selection, and engagement
- Experience handling and prioritizing multiple searches, projects, candidate relationships
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; sense of humor a plus!
What We Have for You:
- Competitive Salary
- 401 (k)
- Unlimited Vacation
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company provided Life Insurance and Short Term Disability as well as additional voluntary insurance elections
- FSA: Medical, Commuter, and Dependent Care
- Referral Bonuses
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and that years of experience does not guarantee on the job effectiveness or leadership potential. Our hiring process involves recognizing a persons achievements, subject matter expertise, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have an interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply - we would be happy to speak with you!
Salsifys mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf.
Helping brand manufacturers to win online is what we do. Our culture is who we are. We are empowered. We are positive thinkers. We take action. We care deeply. These values have driven Salsifys growth and earned the company numerous top workplace awards.
We are headquartered in Boston and have hubs in Lisbon (Portugal), Paris (France), and remote offices around the globe. If you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that values agility, curiosity and passion, we want to hear from you!
Salsify is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diverse perspectives yield strong and happy teams. Our employees and customers win when we have a variety of opinions and experiences. If you have a disability, require a religious accommodation or if there is anything we can do to make you more comfortable during our recruitment process, please let us know at [email protected].
Please see our Candidate Privacy Statement for information on the personal data we process in connection with your application.