What will you own?
- Build top of funnel for hard-to-full Technical roles through commonly used and yet-to-be tried sourcing methods.
- Support diversity in our candidate funnels through researching job markets across the country, leveraging sourcing tools/partnerships we have in place, and developing new methods to reach underserved populations.
- Share the accountability of hitting hiring goals and timelines by partnering with Talent Acquisition teammates.
- Measurably impact sourcing and hiring efficiency with a metrics driven approach to response rates, funnel conversion, and ultimately, bringing candidates into the funnel that receive and accept job offers.
Although we list out what we generally look for, we are very likely missing other attributes and skills that you have that could make you a great fit, but are not currently listed. Research has shown this especially applies to women and other marginalized groups, who tend to apply if they check 100% of every box, versus men who apply if they hit roughly 60%. The point were getting at, it doesnt hurt to take a chance and apply!
What you have:
- 1+ years sourcing and/or recruiting experience in an agency or corporate recruitment environment (both are ideal, but not required)
- Experience utilizing an ATS to track candidates and source for leads (we use Greenhouse)
- Experience sourcing/recruiting in tech preferred
- Experience utilizing data to drive decisions and provide detailed updates to clients on a regular basis