Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
This position is a high-profile position within Veeva with cross-functional exposure to all Talent Attraction practices. The position commands an enthusiastic customer service-centric, go-getter that can self-manage, set priorities, and juggle shifting priorities quickly.
Our Talent Coordinator will serve as an integral member of the Talent Operations team, responsible for scheduling interviews, managing the recruiting process, involvement in Talent Attraction events and marketing initiatives along with building strong relationships across teams and departments.
The Talent Coordinator serves as the Talent Attraction steward, advocating and ensuring an outstanding candidate and hiring manager experience. If you have strong communication skills, want to work in a fastpaced fun environment, and are not afraid to bring new ideas to the table, we want to talk.
What Youll Do
- Manage job posts in our applicant tracking system, careers website, and job boards
- Keep candidate records and pipeline organized
- Coordinate candidate interviews
- Ensure a great experience for all candidates and hiring managers from start to finish
- Coordinate recruiting events and represent Veeva as needed
- Identify opportunities for improving process and tools
- Recent university graduate based out of greater Boston, MA
- Strong Communication and Presentation Skills
- Ability to work independently; selfmotivated, and productive
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Organized and detailoriented
- Technically proficient
- Passionate fast learner
Nice to Have
- Project Management skills
- Proficiency in data analytics
- Experience working at a software company
- Hands-on experience with applicant tracking systems
- Marketing and or event planning experience
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].