Everbridge is seeking a Talent Coordinator to be a part of Everbridges Talent Acquisition team. You will focus on providing scheduling support for a full life cycle recruiting team. The talent coordinator will support the candidate lifecycle from scheduling through onboarding.
What you"ll do:
- Own all logistics for interview scheduling and communication with candidates and panelists.
- Support the TA team in sourcing, recruiting and interview activities and events.
- Will be our candidate experience champion, preparing candidates with interview logistics and best practices to set them up for success in all parts of the interview experience
- Owner of our ATS (Lever) Create job postings, manage candidate data, and ensure accuracy in the system.
- Manage offer letter communication to candidates and pre-onboarding process (initiating and tracking background check, sending onboarding paperwork)
- Schedule day 1 orientation sessions and Hire new hires from ATS into HRIS post day 1.
- Manage special projects as directed and create reports within candidate database as requested.
- Assist in logistics with Recruiting Events and provide support to Talent Brand initiatives and programs.
- Stay current with developments in the software/SaaS industry through professional associations, user groups, college & alumni associations, and networking.
What you"ll bring:
- 1+ years of experience managing the candidate lifecycle from scheduling to onboarding
- Process focused mindset with the ability to juggle multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Conducts business with a sense of urgency and maintains confidentiality.
- Excellent communication skills with strong customer service orientation.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent organizational/time management, planning and prioritization skills.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with diverse groups.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team environment.
At Everbridge, we have a mission that matters to keep people safe and businesses running during critical events. Our Bridgers join Everbridge to make a positive impact on the world through their work. The core of our company culture is built around making a difference. Our people are dedicated to solving problems during difficult times and challenging situations as our software was built to save lives.
We are a rapidly growing organization transforming the field of critical event management and need passionate, committed and determined individuals to help us carry out our mission. Our environment is dynamic, and our culture is constantly evolving and expanding in order to provide the best employee experience.
Click here to learn more about what we do. Passionate about our mission? Want to #BeTheBridge? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.