Talent Acquisition & Strategy Intern
Summer 2022 Start Date
Wayfair believes that our people are our greatest asset and biggest differentiator. As Wayfair grows, so too does the need to ensure our talent strategy and approach is best in class. Wayfairs Talent organization is critical to the companys overall success. Our teams include Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Talent Relations, Culture and Inclusion, and Learning & Development, all of which work together to drive the strategic roadmap for how Wayfair attracts, develops, engages, and retains our workforce. Whether recruiting our newest Wayfairians, creating a best-in-class employee experience and culture, or building core training and talent development programs, youll have the opportunity to have direct impact on Wayfairs most important asset: its people. Strong candidates will be curious, data-oriented, results-driven, and passionate about contributing to the growth of a diverse and collaborative employee population. This is an ideal opportunity for candidates seeking to gain experience in Talent Acquisition and Human Resources functions in a dynamic organization.
By applying for this role, you may be considered for placement within the following teams: Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Talent Relations, Culture and Inclusion, and Learning & Development. Placement will be determined through the application and interview process and is dependent on a combination of interest, skills, and experience.
What Youll Do
- Partner with business leaders to execute on strategic hiring plans to attract, engage, and retain the worlds best talent
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of employee development and engagement initiatives
- Use data to identify and assess organizational effectiveness and performance; apply insights to recruitment and talent development strategies
- Analyze data and drive recommendations to improve business results
- Join an environment of knowledge sharing, collaboration, and continued learning where the status quo is questioned and ideas for improvement are championed and continually explored
- Be empowered to take on significant responsibility from day one, with a high degree of autonomy, ownership, and opportunity for personal and professional development and career growth
What Youll Need:
- Ability to analyze quantitative and qualitative data to inform decisions and drive business results
- Ability to learn, make decisions, and draw conclusions in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Integrity and respect for complete confidentiality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership through campus involvement; former internship or work experience a plus
- Experience in Excel a plus
- Currently pursuing a bachelors degree
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.